[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Pink Floyd are god-tier but Led Zeppelin and The Beatles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n7t5501oph1qb439ho8_1280.jpg (304 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7t5501oph1qb439ho8_1280.jpg
304 KB, 1280x1707
How come Pink Floyd are god-tier but Led Zeppelin and The Beatles suck.
>>
In which universe is Pink Floyd god-tier?
>>
>>65481639
Honestly, I'd say they have great skill, but I wouldn't put them as God either. The Beatles either desu. Led Zeppelin I would.
>>
1. beatles
2. pink floyd
3. led zeppelin
4. sonic youth
>>
you smoke weed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pPvNqOb6RA

My dad and his friends snuck into a corn field, and a farmer shot one of his friends, who died while Stairway to Heaven played on the radio. The world is weird.
>>
>>65481656
>Led Zeppelin I would.
haha, zep is shit tier
>>
>>65481656
led zeppelin is the worst of them famalama
>>
>>65481719
>who died while Stairway to Heaven played on the radio.
>on the radio.
RIP in piss.
>>
>>65481663
How is Sonic Youth even comparable?
>>
>>65482532
Not sure what you're getting at. Do you think radio denigrates a song?
>>
>>65482671
No but it isn't home studio quality is it.
>>
>>65481626
Are you actually asking why they're better or why people think that?
>>
>>65482687
Fair play.
>>
>>65482544
discography size and quality

who's your pick?
>>
Because they at least we're creative for a bit.
>>
>>65481626
because you wank over Scaruffi, and know nothing about playing or writing music
>>
baka
>>
File: wojak2.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
>>65481719
>tfw you will never hear stairway to heaven for the last time ever as you pass on into the sweet embrace of death
>>
>>65481656
Led Zeppelin IV through Presence is a fucking GOAT streak. People just act like they weren't good cause of "b-but plagiarism" and the whole dadrock tag.
>>
>>65481639
ours
>>
>>65481626
Atmosphere won out over technique or succinctness.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.