[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Radiohead general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Radiohead.jpg (333 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead.jpg
333 KB, 2000x1000
Rank their albums, argue which album is their best, fap to Thom, rage at concert ticket scalpers.
>>
I N R A I N B O W S
N

R
A
I
N
B
O
W
S
>>
My ranking:

OK Computer > Kid A > In Rainbows > The Bends > Amnesiac = Hail to the Thief > A Moon Shaped Pool > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey
>>
can someone rec me some bands that fill the same type of space in my heart as rh......they are special but i want there to be more
>>
I like 100% of In Rainbows, but I believe there are infinitely better songs in Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief, and OK Computer.

Still...

RECKONER
E
C
K
O
N
E
R
>>
>>65470606
You'll probably like the bands/artists that influenced Radiohead but I don't know if they'll be able to fill that same type of space in your heart. Anyway, check out:

Can - Tago Mago
Can - Ege Bamyasi
Neu! - Neu!
Talk Talk - Spirit of Eden
Talk Talk - Laughing Stock
Aphex Twin - Richard D. James Album
Aphex Twin - ...I Care Because You Do
>>
>>65470844
thanks ya. ill start here
>>
>>65470606
wilco. listen to yankee hotel foxtrot.
>>
>1: The Bends
>2: Kid A
>3: OK Computer
>4: Pablo Honey
>5: A Moon Shaped Pool
>6: Hail To The Thief
>7: Insomniac
>8: In Rainbows
>9: The King Of Limbs
>>
>>65471460
What are you doing?
>>
>>65471460
The objective rating
>>
Subterranean Homesick Alien is the only OKC song that I actually love, wish I could like the rest of it half as much
>>
File: the-king-of-limbs.jpg (166 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
the-king-of-limbs.jpg
166 KB, 900x900
Used to dislike this album. I can't stop listening to it now.
>>
Here's my ranking:

Kid A > In Rainbows > OK Computer > A Moon Shaped Pool > Amnesiac > Hail To The Thief > The King Of Limbs > The Bends >>> Pablo Honey
>>
Amnesiac (9/10)
OKC (8/10)
In Rainbows (8/10)
Kid A (7/10)
The Bends (7/10)
Hail to the theif (7/10)
AMSP (7/10)
TKOL (6/10)
PH (6/10)
>>
File: thom JUST.jpg (26 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
thom JUST.jpg
26 KB, 500x254
>>65471460
>4: Pablo Honey
>8: In Rainbows
>Insomniac
This better be bait.
>>
>>65471629
that's funny because that song, along with Paranoid Android and Fitter Happier are my least favorites from that album.
>>
kid a > in rainbows > okc > amnesiac > httt > amsp > the bends > tkol > pablo honey
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.