[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you grow out of caring about your indie cred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: b528e0ec.jpg (88 KB, 658x616) Image search: [Google]
b528e0ec.jpg
88 KB, 658x616
At what age did you grow out of caring about your indie cred and start scrobbling all your guilty pleasures?
>>
>>65458128

20 years, 23 now. Now I don't give a shit that people know I listen to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
>>
If this is something you have to grow into then baka senpai
>>
When I was 10 very likely because I was never that mentally retarded like most of you inbreds.
>>
This offends me
>>
>>65459817
but goo isn't really that good
>>
>t swizzle
>guilty pleasure

shit taste

t nizzle is the best fo rizzle
>>
>>65459831
It's their best album
>>
>>65459898
it's my least favorite of their albums i've heard
>>
>>65459831
wtf dude
>>
>>65458128
She didn't even use the cover properly, hell I'm not mad at all because I really don't care for SY but holy shit at least be creative
>>
File: 1459192051222.jpg (50 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
1459192051222.jpg
50 KB, 600x584
>>65458128
i just kinda realized that i´ll never be cool and am a loser so i stopped going for the cool clothes, dressing mildly and listening to whatever i want. i´ll never be a rockstar so it´s pointless to pretend to be one since you dont know anyone from the scenes anyway. why bother.
all you get with indie cred is bunch of nerdy males trying to suck you off for meme intel
>>
>>65458128
So much cringe
>>
>>65459898
>>65460159
its such a weak album
get fucked
>>
>>65458128
You've merely reached a new level of pretension and pseudo-authenticity. If you didn't give a fuck you would stop scrobbling althogether
>>
>>65459898
contrarians think this
>>
>>65458128
The last year of HS made me realise that noone in my life is there forever, so why care about what they think about me?
>>
>>65459898
Goo is just as pop as 1989 and I only listen to it because the album cover is really good.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.