[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eh, it's not that bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 410mNFUuXkL.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
410mNFUuXkL.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
Eh, it's not that bad.
>>
>>65450149
AROBTTH is better
>>
>>65450149
it's actually really good and songs like Shiver,Dont Panic and Trouble are unironically great songs
>>
>>65450149
only coldplay album I have but I like it.
>>
>>65450149
Agreed.
>>
>>65450149
probably my aoty tbqh
"burn the witch" is the best song off it
>>
first two albums are actually really damn good.

tb100%wy, i think they're both about as good as The Bends, some days I think they're better.

Problem is, instead of making an OK Computer, Coldplay made X&Y. Decent album but they were out of ideas. Went for pop appeal. VLV was better, probably thanks to Eno's input.

Their albums since them showed they are out of ideas and are often terribly saccharine and uncreative (ghost stories has some very nice comfy bits though).

They really don't deserve the hate they get, decent band all in all. I guess it's just disappointing they didn't do more. They were seen as Radiohead's successors as the saviors of rock after Kid A, when they had just made Parachutes and A Rush of Blood to the Head.
>>
>>65450262

DID YOU JUST
>>
VLV era is only Coldplay worth listening to imo
Eno and Hopkins did a great job
>>
>>65450373
Except most of Paracutes and X&Y is fucking sweet

I can't say the same about A Rush Of Blood To The Head. Never liked it that much
>>
>>65450149
i genuinely enjoy listening to this album. It's nice background music for relaxing and hanging out and what not.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.