[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else like this album the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: TheVelvetUnderground.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
TheVelvetUnderground.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
Does anyone else like this album the best?
>>
>>65441312
I do, but your typical John Cale fangirl and much of /mu/ would disagree with both of us.
>>
he's not holding a guitar
>>
>>65441418
THEN WHAT IS HE HOLDING
>>
>>65441654
A magazine
He's holding it at us...
>>
It's my favorite album ever, but I've stopped listening to it because I'm afraid it'll loose it's magic.
>>
>>65441418
i have literally never seen it as a guitar
>>
it's a perfect 10/10 in every single way
>HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE LOOOOVEEEDD
>>
>>65441654
You're livin on it...
>>
>>65441713
>He's holding it at us...
lel
>>
>>65441312
yep, no john cale = god tier VU, with john cale = decent (with the exception of sister ray, which is god tier)
>>
1.Loaded
2.White light/White Heat
3.Self Titled
4.And Nico
it has been a while since I've listened to the self titled so maybe I might reconsider
>>
i still wonder why i wasnt shown this album before And Nico. And Nico sounds like shit and is probably the most overrated album of all time but this album is at least worth the listen. a good 6.5/10
>>
>>65442266
Loaded certainly isn't number 1. It does not possess the elements that made the Velvets the Velvets, nor what made them great. Absolutely wrong, even though it's a great album (and even though one can prefer it above the rest).
>>
>>65442318
> a good 6.5/10

was with you until here. get your fantano pitchfork rating system tf out of here. "adjective # POINT #" - fuck you.

if you're going to do that at least have good taste
>>
>>65442410
I just think it's a very solid,for lack of a better word, "poppy" album. Depending on the day I change between wl/wh being the best or loaded
>>
Yeah, top 3 album all time for me. Definitely VU's best.
>>
>>65442556
I think it's pretty dull. Pic is my favorite then And Nico then Wl/Wh then Loaded. Wl/Wh would be better if more songs on it were like sister ray and the title track.
>>
>>65442870
I always skip the gift when listening to wl/wh
>>
>>65443147
t. schmuck
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.