[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aphex Twin is the card that has been described as to release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1439929708240.jpg (155 KB, 951x713) Image search: [Google]
1439929708240.jpg
155 KB, 951x713
Aphex Twin is the card that has been described as to release a work called "Cheetah EP" has arrived in the afternoon. Its card <Warp> and Aphex Twin logo has been printed, has been described the text, such as the Product Overview of like a new synthesizer. The contents are as follows.

Aphex Twin - Cheetah EP is, making full use of digital sound generation technology and waveform sequence technology, has become a valuable today, it delivers the sound with motion and depth.

So that the user of everyone can enjoy to ensure over the long time the Cheetah EP, please be sure to read the instruction manual before use.
If, you can experiment with your own, if you make a sound, before partnering a batch from scratch, let's begin from the fact that you want to edit a preset sound.

The user of everyone, in order for you to know all of the extraordinary potential of this work also, please try to come wrestle with this Cheetah EP programming.

Please enjoy the programming Come on. If you can generate a great sound and sound like other Cheetah EP users appreciate, please send up to Warp bake them of MIDI data to disk. If think we also great, it gives the reward.
Please try to come challenge!

Features and specifications:
- Digital Wave Sequencing synthesizer
- Also in the pronunciation, by changing the waveform, has been programmed to be able to sequence the sound, it brings a sense of movement and personality that was outstanding in music.
- Polyphony: 15
- Velocity corresponding
- Multi-timbral
- Stereo output
- All of the programming only on the front panel is
-LED Display
>>
am i having a stroke
>>
neat marketing warp but just give me the cheetahs plz
>>
?????

APHEX STOP DOING THESE SILLY EPS

RELEASE MELODIES FROM MARS AND REISSUE SAW II ON VINYL PLEASE THANX
>>
>>65435776
the cheetahs sound proper unlike his silly last two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGHYqLkTo7c
>>
cottage ep when tho
>>
can this also become general aphex discussion thread? ready, go: Cow Cud Is A Twin is top tier
>>
>>65435605
AHHHHHH
>>
>>65435605
ugh the font on that "aphex twin" is so sexy

pleeease be real!
>>
is Richard going vaporwave?
>>
>>65437425
smoke weed
>>
>>65437731
It would be the logical conclusion to music imo
>>
>>65435793
I really like syro and what's come after but it doesn't feel like old aphex... it's good but it's not the same... this one track meshes new and old and I really dig it.
>>
Warp please don't tease me like this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.