[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/, what's your opinion on This Heat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: this1.jpg (65 KB, 691x477) Image search: [Google]
this1.jpg
65 KB, 691x477
/mu/, what's your opinion on This Heat?
>>
Deceit is one of my favorite albums ever, and the s/t and Made Available are great too. I don't see their name pop up much on /mu/ unless it's on some Post Punk Essentials chart unfortunately.

If you haven't already OP, check out Camberwell Now, specifically the album The Ghost Trade. Same vocalist/drummer as This Heat, a few years after they broke up.
>>
They made some of the most bold and urgently stated albums in history, next to likes of joy division
>>
>>65431608
Yea, it's been pretty hot lately, not a fan of such high temperatures tho. For me this heat is pretty much unbearable for a longer time. That's why I'm thinking of moving to Iceland.
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 704x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 704x690
>>
>>65431736
>>
>>65431711
Thanks for your tip, I will definitely check them out.
>>
>>65431608

they're decent
>>
World class guys, sadly quit too early.
>>
makeshift swahili is killer

who am i kidding the whole album deceit is killer, was lucky enough to pick up the repress
>>
>>65431608
middle class art school pretentious twats
>>
>>65431608
exact same opinion as
>>65431711

also, why was every pic they were ever in so based?
>>
>>65433326
dont you mean decieint
>>
>>65431608
Once when I was in high school I was visiting my brother in college and he also had his girlfriend over and we listened to This Heat until she left and then switched to Leonard Cohen and it's the funniest thing to me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.