[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic related is the best album of the 1990's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Pinkerton_cover.jpg (14 KB, 307x300) Image search: [Google]
Pinkerton_cover.jpg
14 KB, 307x300
Pic related is the best album of the 1990's
>>
please listen to more music
>>
>>65429348
It's actually OK Computer my dude.
>>
>>65429348
overrated
>>
The 90's were one of the best decades for music period, where multiple influential masterpieces of music were being released every year, and you pick... a Weezer... a fucking Weezer album as the best album of one of the most important decades in music? Fuck you. FUCK YOU. I FUCKING HOPE YOU DIE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I FUCKING SHIT ON YOUR LIFE. FUCK YOU.
>>
Pavement is like Weezer but It's like a Weezer that is always in my top 5.
>>
>>65429348
>>65429388
Not sure which post is worst
>>
is this alternate art for The Lonesome Crowded West?
>>
>>65429348
Pinkerton, Ok Computer, and Pack Up the Cats are the best to relase 1996-mid 1997. You can't prove me wrong.
>>
File: transient random noise burts.jpg (111 KB, 920x921) Image search: [Google]
transient random noise burts.jpg
111 KB, 920x921
Pic related is the true answer
>>
File: Dummy.png (71 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Dummy.png
71 KB, 300x300
>>65429348
not when Dummy is actually the right answer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.