[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S-S-SATURDAY NIGHT CHILL THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Hopsin.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hopsin.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
Why is Hopsin bad again?
>>
>>65422935
hes not
>>
He's an edgy, beta, weak, pathetic pussy
>>
>bad
What's not to like about Hopsin?
He has everything from clever wordplay to good production (all done by himself and no faggy producer like MetroBoomin)
>>
>>65422935
Pros of Hopsin's music
>genuine corny fun
>old production is very decent and the corny factor is up so high it's enjoyable in and of itself
>hopsin has a bretty gud rapping voice

Cons
>overly preachy
>the corniness reached unbearable proportions around ill mind 4
>people actually think he's the savior of rap
>people unironically enjoy hop

I think hopsin is a clever businessman and has marketed himself incredibly. He has this halloweeny, disney (not a coincidence) melodramatic victim of bullying aesthetic that is just wonderful. If you perceive him as a cartoony caricature his music makes a lot more sense. Raw is an enjoyable record. The new stuff has been pretty bad though and as you can see the idea is wearing thin.

Ignore his cancerous fanbase
>>
>>65423643
>ignore the cancerous fanbase
your brain is leaking hardcore radiation
>>
>>65423727
>all my points
>doesnt address any of them except last
>doesnt even make sense

Leaking hardcore radiation? Like what the fuck are you on about? My brain is radioactive? is that what you're trying to say?
>>
>>65423784
Yes your brain is literally radioactive, you only listen to mainstream shitter hip hop like Young Thug.
I listen to real hip hop like Hopsin you faggot
Grow a pair (of ears), Hopsin is the best rapper out right now
>>
>>65423889
:)
>>
>>65423908
of course that's all you have to say
in your mind my writing is einstein material, you're that dumb lmao
>>
Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5 is alright, that's really it.
Also he's a conspiracy theorist lmaooooooooo
>>
>>65424101
"Do I believe in conspiracies? Nah. Do I believe powerful people would get together and plan certain outcomes? Nah. Do I believe powerful interests would operate outside the law, maybe even kill people? Nah. Do I believe that secret government agencies might feel the need to assassinate a person and cover it up. Nah. I think everything in America is open, clean, and above board, and powerful people always play by the rules." - George Carlin
>>
>>65423643
>I think hopsin is a clever businessman
he got fucked out of tons of money because he didn't know how much he was actually making
he ended up having to leave a company he created just to work the way he wanted to
nothing about this is clever
>>
>>65424493
just because he got fucked over doesn't mean he doesn't know how to market himself.

maybe businessman isn't the right word but the dude has a cult following
>>
DID
>>
THE
>>
>>65423931
(You)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.