[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think about the Smiths?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: thesmiths.jpg (397 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
thesmiths.jpg
397 KB, 1417x1417
What does /mu/ think about the Smiths?
>>
One of my favorites.
>>
They're good, but prolonged listening leads to all of their music sort of blurring together.
>>
>>65410463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-fTbd8juzQ
>>
I enjoy them personally. Morrissey is a cynical, asocial prick, and I love it
>>
>>65410463
who are those two pricks behind Morrissey and Marr
>>
>>65410463
britbong drivel for latent homosexuals
>>
>>65410463
Best band of all time
>>
My favourite band. Then again, I am a filthy pleb.
>>
>>65410463
i lovw the maiihrghyuiuihkhahohoujhyihbdbh;ghyibhikabgyif ;hifbnh'oGHBFb dhfkbgYIDFBKH;ewhyuo[f YIHAFBHUO;nhjf'uo AUO{()"HNf buio[';jhDFBH['JUONe
>>
>>65410463
they're okay but the cure are better
>>
>>65411117
Quality post
>>
>>65411117
this is totally me when i jkljoki jlojdiojodaiojp9u0ujkl'j kjodj[aioj[jopdjio iopijojidojiopu dfasdf
>>
>>65410463
I can't get enough at the moment.
When I first listened to them I was put off by Morrissey's voice but once I got over that I was sucked in so fast.
>>
for fat mexican chicks
>>
>>65411293
Man... Why is this true. Only other Smiths fan I met was a fat mexican 40-year-old mom
>>
>The Queen is Dead isn't good
When will this meme end?
>>
>>65410463
They fucking suck
>>
>>65410837
Correct

>>65410785
Morrissey is obnoxious
>>
File: Liam Gallagher Pepe.jpg (383 KB, 1077x1134) Image search: [Google]
Liam Gallagher Pepe.jpg
383 KB, 1077x1134
god tier desu

second best manchester band after pic related
>>
>>65412413
Do you SERIOUSLY like Oasis?
>>
>>65412439
kill yourself
>>
tumblr-core
>>
SWPL-core
>>
my mother showed them to me at a young age, always was her favorite, now they've become one of my favorites.

If you ever like some girl who is a little mentally unstable, the Smiths are always a good point of conversation.
>>
File: hatful-of-hollow.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hatful-of-hollow.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
If this is my only exposure to the Smiths, and I think it's damn near perfect, will I likely enjoy the rest of their discography?
>>
>>65412625
Yeah, most likely
>>
>>65412638
Sweet.
>>
>>65412508
LOL
>>
>>65412625
This was also my first taste of the smiths and they're one of my favorite bands.
>>
a friend showed me them and while Im not normally into music like this the lyrics really gripped me and they quickly shot up to one of my favs

also I normally listen to music slowed after a few listens at normal speed

I highly recommend Bigmouth Strikes Again at -35%
>>
>>65410463
Independent yank films have ruined my ability to enjoy them
>HI I'M LE QUIRKY FEMALE *holds up spork* I LOVE THIS BAND omg they're so underground you probably haven't heard of them THEY'RE CALLED THE SMITHS omg you have heard of them I'm so embarrassed xDDD
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.