[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Truth about Popular Music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: MTI5NDg0MDUxMDAxNDM4MTc4.jpg (93 KB, 620x825) Image search: [Google]
MTI5NDg0MDUxMDAxNDM4MTc4.jpg
93 KB, 620x825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI

Enlighten yourselves /mu/
>>
>>65408751
Alt-right is the most embarrassing movement since AIDS denialism
>>
>>65408751
It is true youre just too dumv and probably actually get joy from nigger rap
>>
>>65408771
How is this guy alt-right? Or is that just a random statement you're making
>>
File: Capture.jpg (144 KB, 1036x553) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
144 KB, 1036x553
>>65408803
>How is this guy alt-right?
>>
>>65408888
Is this alt now? This seems to me just like regular right-wing opinion, and what does that have to do with the points about music he makes in the video in question?
>>
>>65408916
Alt-right and regular right are the same shit. The only difference one side is a little bit younger and says cuck a lot more
>>
>>65408974
I conclude from that brilliant reply and by your original answer in the spam of 1 minute that you're not willing to watch nor make any statements about the video and its arguments at all, be gone
>>
>>65408751
His voice is pissing me off and I'm British
>>
>>65409049
His delivery is surely abrasive
>>
File: j32i.jpg (21 KB, 482x488) Image search: [Google]
j32i.jpg
21 KB, 482x488
>>65409010
i don't feel like watching, analyzing, and debating that shit video because I know he doesn't say anything new or interesting that hasn't been said some other shit youtubers.

I'm glad I shat up this thread. I regret nothing.
>>
>>65409069
With videos called 'England bans it's own flag to avoid offending muslims', it's obvious he is just another shit stirrer with no substance
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 229x220
>>65409069
>"I don't feel like watching, I KNOW he doesn't say anything new or interesting"
How does that make any sense?
Just admit you simply don't want to be taken off your precious safe space, as soon as you saw the author's political beliefs you was triggered, triggered enough to make sure you would leave reply even when you could ignore that thread, either that or you don't have any attention spam at all, how ironic considering the video content
>>
File: ti ekat.jpg (25 KB, 735x549) Image search: [Google]
ti ekat.jpg
25 KB, 735x549
>>65409155
I lied I did watched one minute of this. One WHOLE minute.

The second he brought up the quality of lyrics in top 40 pop, I flinched hard, and turn that trash off. Goodnight everyone.
>>
>>65409155
You do know not every left winger is a sjw don't you? Safe spaces and triggers are all very rare. Why don't you grow up and stop believing fairy tales about the evil left. I grew up and stopped believing all the right wingers were money grabbing, back stabbing, racist bigots so why can't you?
>>
>>65408751
>makes a good argument for homogenization of popular music
>then Billy Corgan opens his big fat mouth
Ugh
>>
>>65408751
>criticizes music for having songs about booties
>uses Frank Zappa quote to back him up
>>
File: 1464911797143.png (119 KB, 225x227) Image search: [Google]
1464911797143.png
119 KB, 225x227
I hope this guy didn't imply that films now are generally more complex and intellectually stimulating than films back in the 60's and 70's.
>>
>>65408751
>he doesn't listen to neofolk and obscure 300 only released cassettes of dark-classical only available via catalogs acquired at RAC concerts
pleb desu
>>
>>65409486
this so hard. the EXACT same thing happened in film that happened to music. mainstream stuff was much better in the 70s and the economy of production and distribution changed so the better stuff went more undergound and the more visible corporate stuff is bloated, expensive garbage.
>>
>>65408916

The only defining aspect of alt-right is that it presents itself as an alternative to the right wing. The difference is that they have their own slang and that they get a hard on every time a self proclaimed feminist says something stupid. It's literally just the right wing for people who are already mentally degenerated by the age of 13.
>>
>>65408751
he's not exactly wrong...
>>
>>65409698
he's right about everything
films today are shit though
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.