[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the 00s the worst decade for music? All the defining albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 81cpVFGmRfL._SL1437_.jpg (301 KB, 1437x1437) Image search: [Google]
81cpVFGmRfL._SL1437_.jpg
301 KB, 1437x1437
Was the 00s the worst decade for music? All the defining albums seem to be tepid indie pop.
>>
>>65408330
>All the defining albums seem to be tepid indie pop.
no
>>
>>65408330
You should try exploring more.
>>
well you have pic related, SILY, LYSFLATH and TOBL. so not really
>>
2010's are definitely being worst than the 00's
>>
>>65408342

For example?
>>
>>65408365

I can only figure out the middle one. Godspeed basically makes Indie pop.
>>
>>65408406
SILY - Since I Left You

TOBL - Pretty sure it's Turn On the Bright Lights
>>
>>65408406
>Godspeed basically makes Indie pop
I started laughing for around 15 seconds when i read your comment. I then proceeded to collapse on the floor and continue laughing before getting up and dusting myself off. This is by far the most retarded statement i have ever heard on /mu/. This is almost definitely bait and even if you are being serious it's still bait. You have no idea what Indie Pop is. You cannot observe music at even the most basic level. This is not the kind of mistake you could forgive plebs who don't know shit for making. You're not even using it as some sort of retarded buzzword a la "Godspeed are no more than a shitty crescendocore band with indie pop level instrumentation". Fuck Off.
>>
>>65408330
>Radiohead basically makes Indie pop
I started laughing for around 15 seconds when i read your comment. I then proceeded to collapse on the floor and continue laughing before getting up and dusting myself off. This is by far the most retarded statement i have ever heard on /mu/. This is almost definitely bait and even if you are being serious it's still bait. You have no idea what Indie Pop is. You cannot observe music at even the most basic level. This is not the kind of mistake you could forgive plebs who don't know shit for making. You're not even using it as some sort of retarded buzzword a la "Radiohead are no more than a shitty art rock band with indie pop level instrumentation". Fuck Off.
>>
>>65408330
And yet u post an album to disprove yourself retard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.