[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you all feel about Lone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: lone.jpg (223 KB, 1159x1039) Image search: [Google]
lone.jpg
223 KB, 1159x1039
how do you all feel about Lone?
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>65398560
that's his only good album, sorry bud
>>
Urban Outfitters hardcore
>>
>>65399124
all of them are good but i agree that one is the best
>>
Always loved this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTy_mpurRzA&ab_channel=BasKollen
>>
>>65399266
dude what, i want you to expand upon this
>>
>>65399450
>take lsd
>go to Urban Outfitters
>listen to galaxy garden on headphones
>????
>profit
>>
>>65398560
I downloaded that a few years ago because the album art was cool but deleted it because it was disappointing
>>
>>65399594
first of all why would you take lsd and listen to ardcore let alone go to urban outfitters
>>
One of my favourites

>>65399124

Galaxy Garden, Ecstasy and Friends and Sing a new sapling into existence (done with kona triangle but his influence is felt more strongly)

are all brilliant for me. Lemurian is a solid fucking album too. Even the stuff I don't like as as much (emerald fantasy tracks, reality testing) have their standout moments that's as good as anything else in his library. Petrcane Beach track for example
>>
>>65399958
I've been listening to the new one nonstop I didnt like it at first but now im coming around
>>
makes the world go 'round
>>
Underappreciated. Emerald Fantasy Tracks is amazing all the way through. Even some of his early BOC emulation was good.
>>
>>65399987

only heard it a couple times but I like it more than Reality Testing already. Backtail Was Heavy and Triple Helix in particular are great
>>
>>65399958
Was not aware of the kona triangle album
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.