[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy how a band can ruin their entire career with one song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: VkEXqNu-compressed.jpg (62 KB, 589x595) Image search: [Google]
VkEXqNu-compressed.jpg
62 KB, 589x595
Crazy how a band can ruin their entire career with one song
>>
>we need another thread
>>
>>65390274
>aaaaa
>>
I'm pretty sure whatever career they could have had was ruined when they didn't release anything for almost 2 decades.
>>
>>65390267
Actually, a large percentage of Avalanches' fans like it. I also tested the track out with normies, and they enjoyed it too.

The track actually has a very similar vibe to Frontier Psychiatrist. I'm guessing most of the people who hate the track lack the ability to pick out and hear layers that aren't in the foreground.
>>
>>65390343
How can you even compare this thing to Frontier Psychiatrist.
>>
>>65390343
normies are irrelevant when discussing art though and you are deaf for thinking it sounds like FP
>I'm guessing most of the people who hate the track lack the ability to pick out and hear layers that aren't in the foreground.
you're exhibiting a defense mechanism whereby you convince yourself that the people that dislike it are wrong for [insert reason here] because it helps you sleep at night

i can bake a shit cake with thousands of layers doesn't change that it's still shit
>>
File: morethanthefairy.jpg (56 KB, 740x556) Image search: [Google]
morethanthefairy.jpg
56 KB, 740x556
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 593x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 593x593
>Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electro swing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.
>>
>>65390387
frankie will be the frontier psychiatrist of the new album
>>
>>65390458
whoever is spamming this copypasta is a hero.
>>
>>65390458
Give me one swing sample in Frankie Sinatra.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.