[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does he listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Onision.jpg (31 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
Onision.jpg
31 KB, 480x330
What does he listen to?
>>
Peter Sotos
>>
>>65390047
pop punk
sinatra
fedoras
memes
>>
>>65390047
Shane Dawson's still relevant?
>>
>>65390047
Shitty bands like Bring Me The Horizon.
>>
>>65390047
tumblr-core
>>
>>65390171
>>65390197
Exactly
>>
White girl folk.
>>
>>65390171
"Fuck you, they have deep lyrics that you dont understand and have help prevent me from committing suicide for the 3rd time"
-average shit-core fan
>>
self-made recordings of his ex-girlfriends sleeping
>>
klaus nomi
>>
>>65390390
hehe
>>
He's such a tryhard. One of the fews videos I have watched from him, he proclaimed himself as a big Nine Inch Nails fan.
>>
>>65390059
Kek but no way, if he knew who sotos was he'd make a video about how bad he thought it was.
>>
what. the. fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Cl7lmiWCA
>>
Justin Bieber
>>
>>65392590
dude's a massive cunt
a couple of years back his gf lied to him about having some sort of rare disease or some shit, then she broke up with him and told him she was just fucking with him, and in response he posted a video of himself literally crying over it.
I mean, i get thats fucked up and im not saying he has no right to be mad, but you can totally tell by that video he wanted attention and shit
for a while too he would upload these really cringy songs that were obviously about that girl too
fucking dick
>>
>>65390047
Literalmente quien?
>>
The sound of his wrists being slit.
>>
>>65393165
I didn't know this story well. He's an asshole. How this dude still have a fanbase that defends him? From the few videos his made that I watched, he really seems one more of those who are edgy for the sake of popularity. It's not even funny.
>>
Remember that retarded cult he made?
>>
>>65393344
used to watch him back when I was younger
he's very edgy for the sake of the popularity
the people who actually defend him are the same people who take "youtube personalities" seriously
>>
>>65391969
They are objectively shit. No one over the age of twelve and male should listen to them. Now if you excuse me I have a paramore album to listen to
>>
>>65391969
They are objectively shit. No one over the age of twelve and male should listen to them. Now if you excuse me I have a paramore album to listen to
>>
>>65390171
their first album was pretty cool
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.