[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the beautiful melody that comes in the middle of "On
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: pandapwcover.jpg (160 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pandapwcover.jpg
160 KB, 900x900
>the beautiful melody that comes in the middle of "On Delay"

It sounds amazing, why is this album so hated? Can you guys at least pretend not to be Pitchfork drones?
>>
>>65387003
>inb4 21p and fanboy spam
Summing the Wretch was super underrated too
Definitely the best Panda song off it
>>
>>65387003
>wow guys look at the gems I found in this pile of shit. why does no one like this pile of shit?

The album is mediocre, not the end of the world. AnCo has a pretty great discog as it stands but they're on a fast decline. Dont deny it any longer OP, its not a p4k thing or any other shitty review site, the music just isnt as great as before.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 360x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 360x267
>>65387932
>my opinions are objective, fall in line
>>
File: dank2stronk.png (410 KB, 546x440) Image search: [Google]
dank2stronk.png
410 KB, 546x440
>>65387932
>music is objective
>>
>>65387003
album is 8/10 to me. I don't understand, it's a great pop album with great pop melodies and gems. It isn't suppose to be listened to like previous Anco albums for the songs are structured to be cohesively fleshed out pop tunes.

That being said i do prefer Deakins new album, however i think the success of SC has overshadowed PW
>>
>>65387003
>Good
Floridada
Vertical
Lying In The Grass
Burglars
Bagels In Kiev
On Delay
Golden Gal

>Bad
Hocus Pocus
Natural Selection
Spilling Guts
Summing The Wretch
Recycle

6/10 mixed bag. Some of it is just annoying to listen to but when its good it's pretty good.
>>
>>65388896
Replace Lying In the Grass with Spilling Guts

Lying in the Grass is terrible.
>>
>>65387932
Just because it isn't as great as their other albums doesn't mean it's bad. Personally I love PW.
>>
>>65388896
Disgusting opinion
>>
not to be "that guy" even though by saying that im automatically becoming "that guy" but i saw animal collective on acid in austin not that long ago and it every song they played from this was the purest form of mindfuck i've experienced. revisiting the album since then has been disappointing every time
>>
Still my aoty
>>
p4kdrones are the only reason this band is famous in the first place,
>>
>>65388896
>Hocus Pocus
>Summing The Wretch
>Bad
Funny
>>
I couldn't make it through the single Floridada.

Didn't check out the album, Floridada is the worst song I've heard so far this year. It belongs in the cringe threads. The only ones denying that ANCO suck now are people who were too young or pleb to know about them when they actually made worthwhile music.
>>
>>65390558
Floridada is good tho
>>
Anybody else fall in love with PW after seeing it live? On Delay & Golden Gal were both fun as fuck.

Also, when will we get a Jimmy Mack release? Best AnCo song in a long while.
>>
>>65390995
It's a cover so probably never
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.