[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck even is this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
>>
>>65384188
I dunno, seemed pretty good to me. What's your problem with it?
>>
>>65384205
I don't have a problem with it I'm just not sure what it is?
>>
>>65384256
oh. Like genre-wise?
>>
wahh? i like it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxrF4MXWXAs
>>
>>65384256
I would call it heavy psych.
Also it's a contender for my AOTY... such a good fucking album.
>NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR
love that shit. Gizzard is starting to remind me of Gong a lot, with how prolific and varied they are. They've only existed for a few years and already have like a half dozen albums.
anyway I'm done gushing... op check out I'm in Your Mind Fuzz next, and also Float Along--Fill Your Lungs
>>
Only album I've ever listened on repeat, it's addictive and fun
>>
tfw when your band supports these guys on the reg but will never be as big :(
>>
>>65385249
poor The Murlocs, i still like em
>>
King Gizzard is such a cool band. I saw them play live at a music festival a week ago and they were insane. The crowd was relatively small but you could tell that everyone there were big fans
>>
>>65384188
They are the best neo-psychedelic band nowadays. Way better than Tame Impala
>>
>>65385249
what band anon? I need new music
>>
I don't want to suck its dick too hard, but this is the most fun I have had with a rock album years.

reminds me of the Wavves self titled, except I can't go back to it after this
>>
>>65384188

idk but it's better than that shitty ass lame impala
>>
Good album, but nothing more
>>
gamma knife
>>
It's an ok album, Gamma Knife was a great single, but I like Quarters! more.
>>
>>65389326
KNIIIIIIFE KNIIIIIIIIIIFE GAMMA KNIFE
>>
>>65389326
kayo dot
>>
>>65387045
The difference is that King Giz is clearly a rock band. Tame Impala is not. Tame Impala is more in line with whatever Animal Collective is.
>>
>>65384188
a Thee Oh Sees cover band
>>
>>65389457
I listened to that album the other day for only the 2nd time and the one term that kept popping into my head: krautrock. That album is krauty as all hell. And i hope they'll someday make another album like it.
>>
Reminded me of adventure time for some reason
>>
>>65384188
a meme
>>
>>65384188

It's a rock album
>>
>>65387661
bait
>>
>>65390102
You're a fucking idiot tame impala is nothing like AnCo. tame impala is more lie spiritualized than AnCo. Tame impala is just as much of a rock band as radiohead
>>
>>65387624
>reminds me of Wavves

Thanks for the heads up. Now I can delete it without wasting my time
>>
if you take nirvana and combine them with tame impala you get this album

nothing that hasn't been done before
>>
>>65390651

It's nothing new, but it has zero in common with either of those bands.
>>
>>65384188
A forced meme.
>>
I found out they had played in my city just when I started getting into them. Except I found out the day after the show which really sucked.
>>
>>65391250
That really sucks, man. King Gizzard is legendary live
>>
>>65391563
have you seen like 2 bands live in your lifetime?
>>
>>65391656
I'd say probably around 40. A lot of them sucked, but that's not what you asked
>>
"psychedelic" rock for nu-males. fuck this band and their retarded fans.
>>
File: 1305419751543.png (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1305419751543.png
23 KB, 400x400
>>65392276
>nu-males

what
>>
>>65387624
>wavves
you fucking mongoloid. in terms of a good album, theyre equivolent. But nothing about them is the same lol
>>
>>65390651
kek. in what world is gizzard a product of nirvana and tame impala?
terrible misdiagnosis my friend
>>
>>65392276
hey buddy, it's okay. your life'll get better eventually. everyone goes through tough stuff sometimes.
>>
>>65385348
I prefer them to King Gizzard to be honest
>>
>>65392300
it's the new buzzword, it goes hand in hand with "cuck"
>>
Nonagon infinity=mind fuzz>paper mache dream balloon>quarters>float along fill your lungs>oddments>beach=12 bar bruise>eyes like the sky
>>
>>65390584
AnCo is more like 21 pilots where as Tame Impala is actually good music.
>>
>>65394371
21 pilots is like a normie anco
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.