[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw river deep mountain high literally the largest pop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 700x609
>mfw river deep mountain high

literally the largest pop song ever written, it's fuckijg Berlioz in a 3:30-long pop song I don't think you niggas understand !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHBEw91999o

I'm about to smoke a bowl of marijuana and then I'm gonna head to the beach and chill out
>>
smoke
>>
smoking
>>
>>65382451
link doesn't work for me sal
>>
your cat is fat as fuck
i thought she was just seriously chubby from the photos but she's straight up morbidly, depressingly obese in those videos

are you aware how much serious weight issues like that fuck with cats' health? get your/her shit together before she croaks, dude
>>
>>65382518
F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHBEw9I999o

try this
>>
>>65382545
thanks senpai
>>
>>65382541
and are you aware that Katie is mostly fur and not fat although she is indeed a chubby cat

no of course you aren't aware because you don't ask questions and/or bother to confirm your observations, you just want an endorphin rush via being an asshole

kick rocks kiddo
>>
WHERE THEY PLAY THE RIGHT MUSIC
>>
pot
>>
weedp
>>
ffg
>>
>>65382580
didn't sal say he had to give her medicine and change her diet thanks to her weight? maybe you should be more observant yourself dumbass
>>
>>65383383
Sal is a pathological liar, take everything he says with a grain of salt
>>
>>65383383
"although she is indeed chubby/fat/overwight"

idiot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.