[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 genres you dont like and probably never gonna get into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 194x259
>brutal avant / brutal prog
>blue eyed-soul, sophisti-pop/rock
>real electronic (house, acid, trance, etc)
>metalcore/deathcore/brutal and death metal
>country/americana/heartland
>>
>death metal
>prog / prog metal
>djent
>eai/onkyo
>trap/dubstep/most hip hop
>>
>"progressive" metal
>R&B
>Modern country
>Classical(sadly)
>dubstep
>>
>>65372379
>blue eyed-soul, sophisti-pop/rock
>country/americana/heartland
youre missing out on a lot of fun. maybe just cause i heard it a lot growing up but few things are more comforting than like cheesy fm radio smooth pop/rock
i just love cheesy vintage acoustic guitar sounds
>>
classical because no one ever tells you how to into classical
>>
>>65372625
>how to into classical
that's like asking how to into popular music, there's no easy answer

classical is not a genre so you can't treat it like one
>>
>>65372558
I like Carpenters, David Sylvain , Vaporwave and City Pop, so, experimental and ambient sophisti-pop is kinda better for me but i dont really know that much

Gothic country is nice too but im not a murican so is hard for me to like it like you
>>
>>65372408
>>65372513
>dubstep
What have you listened to?
>>
>>65372408
I bet you dont like metal in general but you love noise
>>
>>65372558

I heard so much of that growing up and I absolutely cannot listen to it; I have no nostalgia for it.

I dunno how that works.
>>
>>65372379
>country, Americana, heartland
Dude listen to bluegrass, Bill Monroe and Lester Flat & Earl Scruggs are dope and important.
>>
jazz funk soul disco hip hop
>>
i can't get into post-punk
>>
File: 5467467467.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
5467467467.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
>Hard Rock
>Soft Rock
>Folk
>Folk Punk
>Folk Rock
>>
Pop country and post-grunge two genres I cannot stand. Also never really got into reggae at all
>>
>noise
>most metal
>most hip-hop
>most jazz
>post hardcore
>>
>metal
>rap/hip-hop
>electronica
>jazz
>country
>noise
>>
>>65372379
Rap
Country
>>
>>65373105
>>65372845
>>65372513
Racists that can't accept cultural erichment
>>
>>65372915
what??? not even normie post punk like Joy Division and The Cure?
>>
>>65373013
>not liking jazz, hiphop and noise

what are you even doing here?
>>
>Dance Punk
>Grunge/Post-Grunge
>Most Funk
>Acid House
>Nu-Metal
>>
>rock
>electronic
>noise
>hip-hop
>metal
>>
>>65373245
Lurking, mostly
>>
>>65373544
>noise
excuse me?
>>
>>65373211
not even normie post-punk. Only post-punk i've liked so far is Swans' post-punk era and This Heat's first album
>>
>rap
>electronic
>any kind of funk
>noise
>post-anyth2ing
>>
>>65372845
but these are all the best genres! :o
>>
>funk (I've listened to the bigger ones like Parliament, Funkadelic, and Sly and the Family Stone and while it's not bad I just don't really see myself ever listening to it in my free time)
>most dance music like techno, house, or trance (I do like some deep house though)
>the more country-er country (I do like some alt country and like bluegrass but I listened to that Sturgill Simpson album this year and didn't care much for it)
>jazz that isn't free jazz (and I'm probably not listening to free jazz "right", I also don't really like brass or sax that much and that's most of the bigger jazz names)
>most "art" music (though I do like a few pieces here and there but still don't really listen to it in my free time much)
>>
>>65373719
You like industrial.
>>
>>65374829
not really. i haven't listened to enough of it to form an opinion
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.