[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Unappreciated gems. I really don't get why people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
ITT: Unappreciated gems.

I really don't get why people don't like this, tracks like confused and judgemental cunt really get me going.
>>
>>65369169
>The last 40 seconds of The return of chip douglas

Had me fucking howling with laughter mate what a shit track
>>
>>65369169
>I really don't get why people don't like this
are you really that dense?
or just dumb?
>>
WITH
MY
WOES
>>
>>65369169
i really like edge of the earth,but the rest is shit
>>
>>65369169
I thought is was a good album, kind of like a throwback to 90s rock. The thing that I didn't like were the beavis and butthead skits, they werent necessary
>>
>>65369169
Cmon man. You know it's bad
>>
>>65369169
too afarid to hear it because I might like it
>>
>>65370386
that's what ended up happening with me desu.
>>
>>65369169
they can't comprehend
>>
not bad desu senpai
>>
>>65369169
It's a shitty knockoff of Nirvana's Bleach. Listen to that instead.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.