[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW AVALANCHES PREVIEW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bPHFQxF.jpg (129 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bPHFQxF.jpg
129 KB, 800x600
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxhaoTW1ESL6NVpGRE1BWF9teVU/view

Thoughts on If I Was a Folkstar? Seems much more like classic Avalanches than Frankie Sinatra was
>>
>>65367742
the general theory seems to be that frankie sinatra was just released to kill hype so people won't get pissed off of the album isnt as good as SILY, regardless of how good the new album actually is

all the other stuff we've heard sounds really cool, the album is probably gonna be fine
>>
>>65367799
I agree. I really don't get all the hate for the track. Sure its not a 10/10 but its a solid track and its been growing on me.
>>
Shit that's great. Where'd you find this
>>
File: this_cant_be_real.jpg (75 KB, 547x692) Image search: [Google]
this_cant_be_real.jpg
75 KB, 547x692
>>65367742
What the fuck. That is pretty good. That sound more like SILY.
>>
>>65367863
>>65367799
These anons got the right idea. I don't think they intentionally released something they thought would be bad though, maybe more-so the reason that >>65365578 mentioned. Song is completely fine and this snippet is great. Still excited.
>>
fuck you dragonlord u fucking nig nog
>>
>>65367742
I'm starting to think this theory is correct and they are waiting to release the good shit. That snippet has more avalanches sound and SILY tone than Frankie Sinatra
>>65365777
>>
>>65368003
Sandbagging so when the good stuff comes out it'll blow our minds
>>
I just want you autists to shut up about electroswing
>>
>>65367742
Sounds kinda fake in all honesty.
>>
>>65367742
But what about el producto. That's actually "classic" avalanches
>>
>>65367863
>>65367799
It's definitely a grower, it's gotten exponentially better for me
>>
>>65367742
>"how we feelin' out there"
>"how's your drive time commute"

Are you seriously implying Avalanches would sample a record as recent as Songs for the Deaf?

This is so fucking fake.
>>
Frank Sinatra would by GOAT if they had sampled Eminems classic rapping over it
>>
>>65368365
If you shazam it comes up as If I Was A Folkstar by BRAINZ faggot
>>
The new song they release was definitely released to kill off hype this is the remix as it says on Spotify and on the album its a bonus track
>>
>>65369915
The extended mix is a bonus track. On the actual album its track 3
>>
>>65370163
Exactly this is the bonus track because this is the extended mix
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.