[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW BECK TRACK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl bahhoEIo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Beck-WOW-640x640.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Beck-WOW-640x640.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
NEW BECK TRACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZlbahhoEIo

it's laughably bad lol. The production is really good but the fact that beck is trying to transform into a pop star all of a sudden is pretty hilarious. Plus these lyrics lmao:

>It's my life, your life
>Live it once, can't live it twice
>So nice, so nice

>Wow!
>It's like right now
>It's like wow!
>It's like
>Giddy up!
>Wow!
>It's like right now
>Wow!
>Oh wow, it's like right now

Oh god its like the second coming of Frankie Sinatra. At least he didn't use electro swing.
>>
>"but the fact that beck is trying to transform into a pop star all of a sudden is pretty hilarious"

this is what he does literally every album. "transforms" into a new genre.
>>
it reminds me of twenty one pilots
>>
Beck never had good lyrics.
>>
>>65365761
not completely unironic pop though
>>
Beck literally doesn't give a fuck anymore. Why should he care? He has enough money to live comfortably the rest of his life, and he's got a family. He is just doing whatever the fuck he wants to right now which is exactly what he should be doing

I like Wow but Dreams is still shit and will never not sound like Electric Feel
>>
YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON WHO'S NEVER LISTENED TO ODELAY OR ANY OF HIS OLDER SHIT

FUCK OFF NEWFAG
>>
>>65365936
I've listened to Odelay and it's miles better than this.
>>
He said in an interview that it was written off the cuff and not even representative of the rest of the album

Also it's a good song
>>
It's got an Earth with a heart, like that paining I did you all hated, and a red ball, like my moon that you hate also

I think he's ontro someting but I can't say for sure
>>
>>65365700
This is completely ironic
4chin was ahead of the curb again

They take our memes which have now heavily permeated our cultures, and apparently it even extends to the irony that's grown over the past few years.
>>
>>65366118
^thank you
>>
yeah this isnt so good
>>
I think what he was going for was a satire of the shit that makes up modern pop and made his own "modern pop" song out of those cliches (Kinda like with Midnite Vultures). If that was the case, I would kek so hard if it got the "song of the summer" title. I like it, it's fun Beck and just dumb enough to make me laugh.
>>
>>65365842
How new are you to Beck? Holy shit
>>
>>65366146
>>65366363
fuck I hope he was going for ironic pop, if he wasn't rip beck
>>
Why did he wait an entire fucking year to release a new song?
>>
>>65366634
He released Dreams to have something to tour on for the summer, the album wasn't finished
>>
>The Avalanches have gone electro swing
>Beck has gone top 40 pop
What's going on, /mu/?
>>
wow..
>>
>guy whose schtick is experimentation and has been so for 25 years does something different
wow
>>
>>65365700
>production is really good
it's generic tropical house but hey, if you're fine with your pleb taste then good for you
>>
>>65366809
>caring about RYM

wow..
>>
But Frankie Sinatra was actually good op

Beck is literally making trap
>>
>>65365700

Its a great track. Beck back at it again, he manages entire influences into an metamorphosical music album.
>>
>>65366978
It's house, idiot.
>>
I think it's great. However, he hasn't put out anything good since 2006's The Information, so my bar is pretty low for him right now imho
>>
>>65369570
>modern guilt isn't one of his best albums

WOW
>>
>>65365765
kek
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.