[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people losing their shit over one fucking song Jesus you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 20160602_033539.jpg (322 KB, 617x617) Image search: [Google]
20160602_033539.jpg
322 KB, 617x617
>people losing their shit over one fucking song
Jesus you guys are the worst. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>people are making a lot of threads about this one song
>better make another thread about it
>>
>>65351560
It's dumb i know
>>
Avalanches worst than Brokencyde tbhqxd
>>
>>65351560
That's neo-/mu/ for you.
>>
if it was just mediocre i'd agree, but it's egregiously bad.
>>
Go fucking kill yourself faggot if you don't like the truth said to you, you fucking sheep.
>>
>>65351685
>>65351699
Its. One. Song. You guys are overreacting. There are 20 songs on the album. One bad song doesn't encompass the whole album
>>
>>65351717
Yes it does. 16 years after their terribly made, haphazard shit of an album, they do it again with another shit song. 16 YEARS. It just proves that time doesn't really prove that these guys are no less than just talentless hacks that deserve nothing but disrespect.
>>
@65351786
2/10 you tried
>>
>>65351717
but why would they release the one bad song on the album as the first single? unless they think it's good or it's a good representation of the whole album
>>
Am I the only one who thought it sounded a lot like their older stuff? That's 110% fine by me.

Its literally one song out of the 22 on the album, and from the phone recording/fake documentary we know not all of them are gonna sound like Frankie Sinatra.

People need to chill.
>>
>>65351814
Maybe they liked it or maybe its the more accessible from the album. There are many artists that release singles that I question why they released the bad song and not the good one on the album. I'm pretty sure the album won't be this. After listening to the snippet of Subway on that hotline I have a feeling its gonna have a mix of new directions + SILY.
>>
>>65351814
>but why would they release the one bad song on the album as the first single?

Because of the names involved you fucking idiot, that gives them more exposure
>>
>>65351804
Over the years, music is turning into shit, as it have always been since the early 2000s. Scaruffi turned into a degenerate when he rated 21 Faggots into a 9, and I lost all my respect for his degeneracy. The only hope left for music is possibly Marcel.

You faggots however actually think that music is STILL good. My high logical reasoning and enlightened thinking is a quality I try to use to convert you sheeps into actual music. But you guys preferred Shit over Greatness. You chose Kanye West over The Beatles. Sufcuck Stevens over Queen. Really!? You guys are just brainwashed sheep that doesn't use their reasoning in music.
>>
>>65351699
>>65351786
>>65351871
This isn't as funny as you think it is.
>>
@65351871
No one is falling for it buddy
>>
>>65351911
>using @
Fuck off newfag.
>>
@65351922
>thinking I'm gonna give you a (You)
>>
>>65351869
doesn't look like it has given them the right kind of exposure tbqhfam
>>
>>65351871
Let me remind you that OK Computer was the first "good" (eg. deserving to be rated more than 5/10) piece of music in history. Up until 1997, no one, not Queen, not The Beatles, not Mozart made anything worth listening. We're living in a Renaissance of alright music
>>
>>65351947
>only /mu/ listens to the avalanches
K.
>>
is the newburry one better to get since it's 1000 instead of 2000 like the vinyl me one is?

Which one do I get?

Respond to me. I am aware of the faggotry of this so seriously just tell me what I buy like a massive shithead
>>
>>65351560
>People react to a song from an album thats highly anticipated
>Woah jesus neo /mu/ calm down
>if it had gotten a positive reaction there would be none of this calm down shit

Whats your fucking problem? This is the single they chose to show off the album and we think it's bad. Is this not allowed now or something?
>>
>>65351560

didn't Danny Brown say this was supposed to be one of the best songs of all-time?
>>
>>65352084
Get the Newbury, doesn't involve a subscription to VMP.
>>
>>65353860
No, he literally said it was cool

"I did one song with them a while ago and it was cool," Brown told Triple J. "They felt like it was OK and I felt like it was OK. But then we actually got in the studio and made a record and I swear the record we made is incredible. 'Frank Sinatra' was the first one we did. That was cool but the one we did after that... I swear, if we put that out, it'll change the world. I heard it that first night and that was the only time I heard it. I wanna hear it again!"
>>
>>65354111
Wonder which song it is
>>
>>65351934
Savage
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.