[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do lots of metal vocalists try to sing and sound like monsters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Why do lots of metal vocalists try to sing and sound like monsters and also simultaneously want to be taken seriously as dignified grown men
>>
I am a man who walks alone
When he's walking a dark road
>>
>>65342917
>want to be taken seriously as dignified grown men

where are you getting that idea
>>
>>65345528
Everyone involved, both bands and fans that attend/take part in the "Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards" all those guys seem like they want to be taken seriously
>>
it's generally just shitty -core vocalists who care about being taken seriously

i don't know what this golden gods shit it but most of those bands aren't good or are not metal

it's usually the shitty -core vocalists who are desperate to be recognized i mean shit a lot of black metal bands don't even put their real names and identities out there

fuck this golden god this is almost as bad as the grammies whoever put this together doesn't even like metal i don't even know how to respond there is so much wrong with everything going on here
>>
i'd be amazed if you could even find me ONE example of a vocalist from a death or black metal vocalist who bitches about being taken seriously
>>
>>65348029
Confirmed golden god fan
>>
>>65348051
M.Shadows
>>
>make a joke about a dog being possessed
>basically talk in the perspective of the dog with a metal voice
>it was fucking hilarious
>"GET ME A TREAT OR BEELZEBUB WILL SMITE THEE!"
>and other shit like that
>friend who likes metal is fucking floored
>keeps asking me to do vocals for his shitty garage band

Fucking hell
>>
>>65342917
idk, ask edward ka-spel, david tibet, or michael gira. they probably know the answer.
>>
>>65348051
>death or black metal vocalist
>>65348184
>M.Shadows

not death not black almost not even metal
>>
>>65348197
You're friend's a total poser dude, join his band but stay true to your ideals
>>
>>65348257
>Not death not black
hahaha ok poser you just revealed that you're a troll
>>
>>65348388

damn you caught me ;)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.