[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will her next album be not-shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Will her next album be not-shit?
>>
>>65337680
that is one ugly fucking album cover
>>
>>65338304
Well sia is a very ugly person
>>
>>65338454
She should kill herself if you get what I'm trying to communicate here haha lamo
>>
>>65337680
I'm hoping she returns to her Colour the Small One / Some People Have REAL Problems sound. This Is Acting was a clever gimmick, and it's not faring too terribly on the charts, but there are so many female pop stars. Personally, I enjoyed TIA. But I would like her to go back to writing songs about her life for her next album, instead of putting out a collection of Rihanna, Shakira, Katy Perry and Beyoncé rejects
>>
>>65338529

I'm not a huge fan of her old downbeat albums. They're just too sleepy, even if they are well written. Girl You Lost to Cocaine is one of my favorite tracks and it really stands apart from most of her older songs. What I like about 1000 Forms of Fear is that it's uptempo and pop-ish but still very personal and emotional.
>>
>>65338481
you and her both tbqmfh
>>
File: Sia-Furler[1].jpg (574 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Sia-Furler[1].jpg
574 KB, 2048x1365
>>65338454

U wot m8
>>
>>65337680
I wish I could like Sia. I've seen her on SNL and think the act is a really cool idea; one person does all the singing while motionless and another fills the stage presence with choreography. The problem is that the music sucks and the dancing, um, sucks.
It's a shame really that an interesting concept was wasted on a talentless performing duo.
>>
>>65340845
>The problem is that the music sucks

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST
>>
Sia has one of the best pop voices we've ever heard. I don't even like her music that much but I at least recognize the incredible set of pipes she has.

I'm kind of tired of the whole Hannah Montana shtick she has going though, especially when it takes all the life out of her live performances. I refuse to go see someone live if they're just going to stand in the corner with their face covered up without even acknowledging the crowd's existence.
>>
>>65340754
Sia is cute! CUTE!
>>
Super cute voice singing or speaking. Just great all around. This album too. No exception.
>>
>>65341262

I agree with you, but as far as a produced show her concerts are amazing. I saw her and Maddie the other day in Boston and it was awesome. But yeah, I'd rather have her in a small venue and showing her face. She's super cute when she talks to the crowd. Sounds like a 13 year old.
>>
>>65341306
>tfw no Sia to write you songs in nine minutes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.