[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some bands where the musicians are dating/married to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: deak laughs at your pain.jpg (90 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
deak laughs at your pain.jpg
90 KB, 480x640
What are some bands where the musicians are dating/married to each other? For example: the White Stripes, Arcade Fire
>>
Sonic Youth

rip
>>
>>65335713
Death Grips
>>
File: avbear.jpg (81 KB, 524x800) Image search: [Google]
avbear.jpg
81 KB, 524x800
you just know
>>
>>65335713
Mates of States

Cults where dating for a while

Low

Blue Hawaii dated for a while I believe
>>
kfc murder chicks
>>
Mary Halvorson and Tomas Fujiwara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPfb9gs4EwY
>>
Sonic Youth
My Bloody Valentine
Talking Heads
Coil
Throbbing Gristle
Cocteau Twins
>>
>>65337662
I was not aware that the members of MBV ever dated
>>
coil
>>
>tfw no musical accessory gf
>>
slowdive
sleater-kinney
>>
fleetwood mac
>>
>>65339531
Kevin explicitly had Bilinda in the band so he could bang her.
>>
https://youtu.be/eIfZZ1cQZss

The leadsingers in this band were dating before the band fell apart. Really miss this band, it helped me cope with depression for years.
>>
>>65339531
dude Loveless is about Blinda and Kevin's relationship falling out
everyone knows that
>>
>>65340625
>sleater-kinney
But they're all girls
>>
File: 1db.jpg (111 KB, 512x683) Image search: [Google]
1db.jpg
111 KB, 512x683
Celer

but the wife died
>>
matt and kim
>>
the goslings
>>
>>65337662
>Cocteau Twins
good lord, finding out about their tumultuous relationship and how it was reflected in the saga of their music.
>early albums where they are full of fire and yearning for one another, dark and dramatic
>middle albums where they are deeply in love and creating the most beautiful music of all time
>the ennui and docility reflected in the later, lesser works

I heard her current husband hears her singing around the house, and he claims its the most beautiful music she's ever created, and he wishes she wanted to share it with us but she doesn't.

;_;
>>
File: La-Sera.jpg (2 MB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
La-Sera.jpg
2 MB, 1400x2100
Saw this band La Sera, local LA band. Sort of poppy country rock. The name means "The evening".

Mega qt on bass and vocals. Flirty relationship with nerdy guitarist/singer. Revealed at some point during the set that they are husband and wife.

Tremendously cute couple and performance and band and girl.
>>
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band
>>
>>65335713
Psychic TV when Lady Jaye was still alive
>>
File: la sera.jpg (71 KB, 480x711) Image search: [Google]
la sera.jpg
71 KB, 480x711
>>65343102
I went to their merch table and blatantly flirted with her in front of my girlfriend when I bought her record
>>
>>65337662
>Throbbing Gristle
Explain
>>
>>65343189
Cosey and Chris were and are still in a relationship.

Genesis also banged Cosey but solely for artistic reasons.
>>
>>65343297
>Cosey and Chris were and are still in a relationship.
Oh. I knew they were a couple, but I didn't know that was already going on during the TG days. And yeah, I've heard about the (literal) shit that went on between Gen and Cosey, but that definitely doesn't count.
>>
>>65343297
>>65343470
I didn't read up on this whole thing until fairly recently, and I am now realizing that I had conflated Cosey and Lady Jaye until I read this thread.
>>
>>65337145
Am I crazy or did Avey say he wrote flesh canoe about him and panda
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 356x452) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 356x452
>>65343558
>>
ctrl f

"yo la tengo"

for fucks sake
>>
>>65343659
is Deak retarded?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.