[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of Daniel Johnston?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
what does /mu/ think of Daniel Johnston?
>>
I like some of his work.

Hes afraid of Ghosts too
>>
car seat headrest ripoff
>>
>>65332150
ha
>>
Some dude from my school invited me to this fb group and they post memes and jokes and shit and they thought it'd be funny if we invited Daniel Johnston's personal FB to it and he accepted and the other day he posted his dick by accident

Later in the thread he goes "I didn't mean to send this how do I delete this"
>>
>>65333116
Fuck off, Daniel doesn't use the internet
>>
File: 1234213552351.png (367 KB, 456x564) Image search: [Google]
1234213552351.png
367 KB, 456x564
>>65333116
>>
>>65333116
anybody who follows Daniel the slightest bit would know he doesn't know how to use a computer
>>
>>65331986
total pleb.

If you really have a thing for musicians who are mentally challenged, why don't you just listen to Tokyo Police Club?
>>
>>65337221
>avant-teen-attempts-to-comprehend-emotions-that-aren't-insecurity.jpg
>>
Complete nutter, but has made some really beautiful music.
>>
Aaron Ellis covers his stuff well
>>
>>65333116

LMFAO bullshit
>>
a troubled sweetheart
>>
The Devil and Daniel Johnston is a god tier doc.
>>
>>65337263
but Daniel's songs are positively rife with insecuritiy ?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.