[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
albums about gender dysphoria/trans issues? mean people gtfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1464299927770.webm (877 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1464299927770.webm
877 KB, 360x360
albums about gender dysphoria/trans issues?

mean people gtfo
>>
that one Against Me album
>>
gender dysphoria blues or whatever it's called
>>
GLOSS

i personally hate their music but some people love them
>>
File: cover.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
obvious answer
all of Jordaan Mason's stuff is kind of about trans issues though
>>
>>65324908
GLOSS are kind of shite unfortunately
>>
Look up Anhoni (current name) or Antony and the Johnsons (same person, previous name).

Here's a music video to get you started: https://youtu.be/n8V94WQjMAw
>>
built to spill
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 200x150
>>65324802
>2016
>being a human meme
>>
>>65326614
This.
>>
White Light/White Heat
>>
>>65326614
>2016
>being a memer
>>
>>65324802
WWF the music vol 4
>>
you know what op i feel like a girl too, but you know what I do? I keep it to myself because its fucking weird and harmful to moral integrity in society.

Why do you have to be such a special snowflake and let everyone know? Do you think it makes you look fucking cool and trendy?

Stop thinking about yourself for a second, jesus.
>>
I'm A Bird Now and everything else by Antony & the Johnsons in general. A voice to cry to. A real artist and a beautiful human bean.
>>
>>65328427
>one person expressing their feelings is harmful to moral integrity in society
your flawed logic makes me think you probably are a woman. you should bask in your gender dysphoria
>>
>>65328427
this whole post is a spook
I could do something other than shitpost at it but it's a shitpost and I don't feel like it
>>
I mean, where do you even start? There's TONS of songs about mental illness
>>
>>65327180
Better than being a meme yourself
>>
>>65330392
memers are the true meme anon
>>
>>65330474
Better than being a mentally ill faggot
>>
>>65330474
he's right though (not you, the other guy)
>>
File: 1453629657468.jpg (45 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
1453629657468.jpg
45 KB, 640x624
>>65324802
I recommend looking into queer punk music and grindcore, cuz there are a lot of trans and LGB+ people that play those types of aggressive genres. The other serious replies here are also good music. PWR BTTM or however it's spelled is also a band of two trans people I think? I don't like their music so I dunno desu, but I know of them
>>
>>65324930
I think their lyrics are great and they provide a different perspective than a lot of other punk bands, but yeah, I find the music itself boring.
>>
>>65324802
Anohini

basically all anohini albums
>>
>>65324908
To each their own. They played a show in my basement so I think they're awesome.
>>
>>65324809
They also have a handful of songs scattered in their discography. "The Ocean" is pretty fucking trans lol. Don't know how writing that didn't out her immediately.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.