[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /mu/ think of Sia? I'm not entirely a fan of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What's /mu/ think of Sia? I'm not entirely a fan of the faceless gimmick or her latest album, but god this woman's voice turns me on. Seen her in concert once.
>>
>or her latest album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxrSAwtdtuQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqX4cnsol1A
>>
File: Sia 07.png (259 KB, 498x508) Image search: [Google]
Sia 07.png
259 KB, 498x508
>>65318843
Haven't heard her latest album (don't really want to), but all her previous albums have been ace
>>
>>65318843
>faceless gimmick
I think she's just ashamed of her ugly mug m8
>>
How was her concert? First heard her on that Zero 7 track and liked her since.
>>
>>65319008

Sweet Design is awesome, sampling Thong Song, Sia's sexy voice...
>>
>>65319102
strongly agree this is at least partially true

except I think she's pretty but I have a thing for white women
>>
>>65319250
and following along with the lyrics is kinda of insane

she's a literal master of meter
>>
She was good with Zero 7. Haven't heard her solo album but I've heard enough of her singles to not be interested in it desu
>>
File: sia.jpg (105 KB, 1535x763) Image search: [Google]
sia.jpg
105 KB, 1535x763
>>65319061
It has a few good tracks. I like her personal songs a lot better than most of the pop jam stuff on it, though.

>>65319102
Oh come on, she's adorable.

>>65319217
Concert was great. She sounded amazing and the stage/video performance was top-notch. Felt like being in a music video. Pic I took from the crowd.

Downsides were it was totally produced and the music was all from a DJ. I'd kill to see her in a small venue with a band like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QTC7HMQ450
>>
She delivers her lines in a drunk sounding slur and it's pretty shit. The faceless gimmick is stupid too.
>>
>>65319425

Her speaking voice is super cute too
>>
>>65318843
man I used to make toys out of pipe cleaners when I was a little kid and come up with anime-tier plots for them so that headgear makes me super nostalgic
>>
>>65319548
>and come up with anime-tier plots f
interesting connection

she's seemingly obsessed with japanese culture at the moment. Most recently she just gave the asian guy on survivor like 50 grand or something
>>
>>65319425
Is this Boston calling?
>>
>>65319638

Yeah. Sufjan Stevens sole the show on Friday as far as I was concerned. It was just so silly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.