[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hopsin's back with a new single, Die This Way. What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Hopsin's back with a new single, Die This Way.

What does /mu/ think?

Is he officially GOAT now? Has he finally grown up and stopped being a manchild?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be8nu4w-NS0
>>
DID
>>
THE
>>
MAN
>>
WHO
>>
INVENTED
>>
INVENTED
>>
Poor guy. He's nowhere near as good ad he thinks he is.
>>
He's improved but he's still very average.
>>
Yo, so Hopsin's the greatest rapper alive, right?
I bet you if you scratch his black off
You’ll probably get a 1999 bright blond hair, blue eye, white new guy
With five Spice Girls sitting next to Dr. Dre saying “Hi”, right?
Let's put the facts together, he ain’t a rapper
He’s the worlds’ biggest blackest Marshall Mathers swagger jacker ever
It’s fucking sad but clever, every single thing he does, Eminem did ten years in the past and better
He’s just a big clone! Somebody took white contacts and stuck them on a slim shady dip cone
And Eminem’s own fans kids were just stoned enough for it to work, now he's dancing in the end-zone
Look at this leech bitch preaching against reefer
>>
>>65300085
It doesn't matter because his fans still think he's the greatest of all time. Just read the fucking comments on his videos.

They all think he's incredible and they'll throw insults at anyone who says otherwise.
>>
Isnt this a diss to swizzz?

I havent listened to it yet but swizzzlefish dissed him.
>>
I love how his fans can't comprehend the fact that no one is brainwashed into not liking his music.
>>
>>65300133
This is so true that it's sad.
>>
>>65300133
same with most fan bases though, just look at chipmunks
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (15 KB, 570x99) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
15 KB, 570x99
Tru
>>
He's intelligent but his music fucking sucks.
>>
I made it to the part where he was rapping about "cussing out his girlfriend's parents"
Isn't this guy like 40 years old?
>>
>>65301295
Chip can't run out of bars though.
>>
>>65301438
Rhyming dickhead with dickhead and tottenham with tottenham is great.
>>
this song isn't cringe guys
>>
>>65301571
The singing hook is kinda cringe desu.

He has undeniably improved though.
>>
>>65301348
He's 30.
>>
>DUDE IM DIFFERENT LMAO
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.