[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does /mu/ go when what and soulseek let you down? Or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1332730643036.jpg (87 KB, 267x448) Image search: [Google]
1332730643036.jpg
87 KB, 267x448
Where does /mu/ go when what and soulseek let you down? Or is that just the point where you give up?
>>
blogspot, rutracker, archives
>>
>>65298300
I open up my DAW and produce an album that sounds like what I think the album I'm trying to download sounds like
>>
>>65298309
And now it's time for me to give up.

>>65298325
I don't have that patience for that shit.
>>
What is it that you're looking for?
>>
>>65298495
peace and happiness
>>
>>65298495
I just realized I forgot to put an s at the end of the album name on soulseek and managed to find it. oops...

but it's a post-punk album from the 80s so that explains the difficulty
>>
>>65298711
holy shit

proof that soulseek always works
>>
>>65298711
>but it's a post-punk album from the 80s so that explains the difficulty

Easy?
>>
does no one realize that if you don't find an album on slsk after searching for it, you can just put it on your wish list?

That pretty much increases the odds you'll find what your looking for by twofold
>>
SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO IT'S BETTER TO LEAVE SOMETHING WHILE YOU STILL LOVE IT, THAN TO LOVE SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU HATE IT BY THE AUTUMN YEAR
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.