[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw it's another Shoah anymore good new-right music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>tfw it's another Shoah
anymore good new-right music? even harsh noise is cool in my humble opinion. thanks
>>
how is this already page three?
>>
yeah id recommend the sound of your head inside a running blender
>>
>>65295502
i already have some classic pro white power electronics. i'm looking for other genres. and i don't like metal.
>>
>>65295551
kys
>>
>>65295591
why would i do that?
>>
File: 1.jpg (91 KB, 955x967) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
91 KB, 955x967
>>65295709

he's clearly a cuck or non-white, just ignore.

as for new-right stuff, look into martial industrial, neo-folk, and neo-classical.

but you should be focusing on the Western Art Music canon, the greatest celebration of European mankind.
>>
>>65295774
post some recommendations then.
i like all the genres you recommended but i seriously love those blink 1488 albums because of how accessible and catchy they are. it sounds so passive and mainstream, but the lyrics are extremely heavy and meaningful.

i've also never gone on /pol/ and disagree with some ideas in those songs, but for the most part i support it.
>>
>>65295774
kyfuckings
>>
>>65295866

nobody is keeping you here against your will, stop sniveling and go spin a kanye record and shed a tear over the gorrilla who got shot for dragging the little boy.

>>65295853

just look through youtube under those genres, i don't know what you like. spend enough time going through the recommended videos on the side and you'll find something you like.

as for Western Art Music, look at the /classical/ threads here and they give mega links to lots of good stuff.
>>
>>65295933
kys
>>
>>65295970

smd
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.