[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Hüsker Dü?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
What does /mu/ think of Hüsker Dü?
>>
New Day Rising is a very good, almost great album. I Apologize and Books About UFOs are great songs.
>>
talented homosexuals
>>
SOMETHING I LEARNED TODAY
>>
5/7 excellent rocks
>>
>>65292647
great band
>>
>>65292722
>Books About Ufos

Great fucking song DESU
>>
>>65293470
>tfw no qt gf who's in her room reading books about ufos
>>
>>65292647
overrated, awful voice, shitty vocals
>>
Grant > Bob except on Flip Your Wig and maybe Candy Apple Grey by a hair
>>
>>65293733
That's a tough one on New Day Rising, because Books About UFOs is the best track on there, but Bob's got I Apologize, Celebrated Summer, and Perfect Example. I think I'm gonna go Bob, though. Terms of Psychic Warfare feels like a track that would fit on Nuggets, but it's one of those ones I have to look at the lyrics to remember how it goes.
>>
>>65293791
They really have the same number of good songs on it; all of Grant's are good and Bob has Powerline too, but The Girl Who Lives on Heaven Hill is worth two of any of Bob's.
>>
>>65293847
No way Girl Who Lives On Heaven Hill beats out any of the three I said. Not a fan of the verses, and that chorus is good, but not good enough to carry the whole song
>>
absolutely amazing band
>>
>>65293888
I didn't really think so either until I heard it the right way, which might sound weird, it's one of those songs that loses impact if you don't have it at the absolute perfect volume or something. If it does, Grant's voice cuts right through you, otherwise it just sounds messy.
>>
now starting Patch The Sky
>>
husker whu
>>
husker dont
>>
>>65292647
they invented pop-punk. fuck them. they're not bad tho
>>
Love 'em. I even got the chance to open up for Grant Hart last year. Warehouse Songs and Stories is probably their worst album, but even I like that record.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.