[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst music forum on the internet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (157 KB, 1920x772) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
157 KB, 1920x772
What's the worst music forum on the internet?
>>
/mu/
>>
mu
>>
boards.4chan.org/mu/
>>
>>65291828
that or indieheads
>>
File: mu.png (138 KB, 1435x795) Image search: [Google]
mu.png
138 KB, 1435x795
>>65291828
>>
/r/realdubstep
>>
r/hiphopheads is much much worse. They literally think Nas has more than one good album
>>
>>65291828
kanyeToThe
>>
>>65291828
r/music is actually unbearable
>>
File: JmEPtbu.jpg (748 KB, 1065x1600) Image search: [Google]
JmEPtbu.jpg
748 KB, 1065x1600
>>65291828
rym
/mu/
r/music

basically anywhere that lets the unwashed masses voice their opinions

private forums are good
>>
>>65291828
Are you really that salty about getting downvoted anon
>>
>>65291907
But not /r/lewronggeneration huh?
>>
>>65291880
Stillmatic was phonically just Illmatic with more songs

Very unlikely you would like both
>>
>>65291910
No, I'm pointing out how they don't have any actual arguments.
>>
yer livin on it
>>
/bleep/ is by far the worst
>>
There isn't a single music community with worthwhile music discussion because every worthwhile discussion of music boils down to the enjoyment of music being subjective and if you already know that then there's nothing to discuss.

I'm just here for the memes and the share threads.
>>
rap genius
>>
>>65291929
not that guy, but stillmatic isn't even in nas top 5 albums imo, not the album i would use to argue he's got more than 1 good album. lost tapes, it was written is more like it
>>
>>65291880
gods son was his best album btw
>>
>all these self-hating cucks
The what.cd forums are way worse than /mu/.
>>
>>65292051
nah you're too stupid to understand what 'critique' entails
spend some of your time reading a few books instead of reposting memes
>>
absolutepunk.net
>>
yeah /mu/ is far from the worst. there are definitely plenty i dont konw but shit like absolutepunk which is all pop punk and its derivitives and really cheesy rock one step away from pop punk. maybe not as much shit posting but waaay worse taste and intellectual thinking going on there.
>>
>>65292159
What is significant about "critique" then?

Sure you can analyze music, break down the components and detail how it's made and put together, but so what?

Maybe understanding how a track was conceived, performed, recorded, and mixed might cause me to have a more personal appreciation and enjoyment of it (this has happened on occasion), but all of that means absolutely nothing to some other guy that also enjoys it without knowing any of that.

That fact that a group of people can all like the same music for different reasons means there's nothing objective about music that causes them to like it, it's just what they all happen to enjoy.
>>
>>65291828
Any music subforum from an Anime forum.
>>
>>65291828
You're posting on it
>>
>>65291828
lewronggeneration because it's the place where the worst parts of /mu/ congregate
>>
http://forums.stevehoffman.tv

i win. try finding one person who isn't a rockist on that website
>>
>>65291907
>private forums are good
Then explain WATMM
>>
>>65292987
Well there's a thread devoted to classical music so it's already better than r/music.
>>
File: 1463363455001.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1463363455001.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>65292987
this guy wrote an entire story about his trip to the BOSE STORE, holy fuck hahahahahahahaha

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/a-visit-to-the-bose-store.319171/
>>
>>65291880
I'm going to go on the attack and say Illmatic is overrated as fuck. I've listened to it and while some songs are enjoyable I really don't see why it's one of the "best hip hop albums of all time".
>>
>>65291828
>that shitty opinion
If I say /mu/ is the worst do you promise to never come here again?
>>
Ultimate-Guitar
>>
>>65293299
Guy that you responded to here, and I agree. That shit is so dated that it's like a 6/10 on a good day. His actual best is the Lost Tapes and that's 8/10 at most.

Nas is the classic example of people confusing influential with good.
>>
>>65291840
first post, best post
>>
>>65291840
this
>>
>>65291917
he didn't say it wasn't
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.