[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best British Rock bands?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
Best British Rock bands?
>>
My Bloody Valentine
that's it
>>
The Beach Boys.
>>
Oasis
>>
>>65274786
Aren't they Irish?

>>65274803
nice try

>>65274804
NEVER MENTION THOSE FAGGOTS AGAIN
>>
Y-you too
>>
>>65274820
>NEVER MENTION THOSE FAGGOTS AGAIN
Nigga you literally posted a picture of Noel Gallagher's guitar in the OP
>>
>>65274820
>he doesn't like Oasis

Blur fan detected
>>
best?

Oasis
The Beatles
Led Zeppelin
The Rolling Stones
Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
Pink Floyd
The Who
The Smiths
Dire Straits
Black Sabbath
David Bowie
King Crimson
The Stone Roses
>>
CLASH
>>
Thin Lizzy
>>
>>65274769
All the best ones
>>
>>65274863
thank you for actually answering the question and not behaving like an autist like the rest of the scaruffi's on this board
>>
>>65274961
Well, that's what you get for making a shit thread, you pleb
>>
>>65274926
>UK

>>65275282
fucking kill yourself, youre a fucking tripfag retard. the ultimate pleb
>>
Cream
>>
>>65275439
You sound like you've been here for about 3 days, how's summer vacation been kid?
>>
>>65275817
>making assumptions this incorrect
>defending a tripfag
please end your misery
>>
Black Sabbath

it's the only real choice
>>
>>65276323
>le hipster black sabbath only good rock band meme

kill yourself autist
>>
>>65275439
Nice argument
>>
>>65275923
Okay, what IS actually wrong with tripfags? Not the other posters, just curious as hell at this point...
>>
deep purple
>>
Radiohead's "The Bends" era.
>>
the Toy Dolls
>>
Oasis

The Jam
The Cribs

Pulp

I'm burger, but listen mostly to brit rock
>>
arctic monkeys
>>
>>65274786
Not British
>>
>>65278408
I'm the guy who called him out, he obviously doesn't have a reason it's just hes annoyed the trip called out his thread so he fell back on the t-t-trip f-fag, I'm funny r-right guys? Meme.
>>
status quo
>>
Catfish and the bottlemen. Undisputed.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.