[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music is shit. Prove me wrong, /mu/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1460677819928.jpg (387 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460677819928.jpg
387 KB, 798x1000
Music is shit. Prove me wrong, /mu/.
>>
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViSZI6UJEUQ

Enjoy.
>>
Frogposters should have their possessions stomped to dust in front of them while a strong black man explains them why they deserve it
>>
>>65273908
What the fuck was that?
>>
stomp your feet, and clap your hands. come on everybody it's the hamster dance.
>>
>>65273995
Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'
>>
>>65273908
You really showed him!
>>
>>65273908
>listens to mr bungle once
>>
>>65273894
Music is the organisation of sounds, which are basically pressure waves that travel through material, specifically air if we're talking about music.

Shit is the colloquial name given to the residue that is left after the ingestion/digestion of food and the absorption of said food's nutrients. It is basically the sum of all the things in your food your body doesn't care for, so it goes through a compacting and discarding process that ends with this brown and stinky, ideally soft-ish matter coming out of your arse.

I don't see how biological waste and pressure waves are the same.
>>
>>65274128
But when you fart, that's pressure waves making sound, and farts are gas that emanates from shit. In a way you could say that music is a shit-byproduct.

This, and the existence of the brown note myth, leads me to believe that while music might not be shit, and shit might not be music, they're equivalent forces that can be converted one into the other.
>>
>>65273908
It must be great to be 13
>>
>>65273908
the most misunderstood artist of our time
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 361x500
>>65274001
noooooOOOOOOO
noooooOOOOOOO
noooooOOOOOOOooooo
>>
>>65274128
nice one
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.