[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Yeah, it was nasty, in-fighting culture. The music boa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1461081148156.jpg (21 KB, 480x423) Image search: [Google]
1461081148156.jpg
21 KB, 480x423
"Yeah, it was nasty, in-fighting culture. The music board of 4chan, I owe them something, because that was the first place where my music started getting circulated a lot"
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/20/car-seat-headrest-teens-of-denial
>>
>They started throwing my name up and saying that all the Car Seat Headrest posts were from me, that I was just viral-ing it. It frustrated me, because I’ve never posted on that site in my life.
>I've never poster on that site in my life
Yeah fucking right. I wonder how many times he's called someone a nigger on here.
>>
>>65262736
kek
>>
Heaux?
>>
>>65262643
>>65262736
Why even mention this site in an interview? It's cringeworthy.
>>
>>65262783
I've never personally heard of it, and i haven't yet read the full article.
>>
>>65262799
Misunderstood what you said, mb
>>
>>65262643
God damn, what a liar. I didn't hate him before, but I do now
>>
>>65262783
Because it's the reality of the situation and he's being a genuine person.
>>
>>65263023
So he claims to have never posted here, but somehow still posted his early stuff in bandcamp threads?
>>
>>65263043
atleast he posted on the bandcamp thread confirmed.
>>
>>65263124
confirmed by what
>>
will the shill strikes again
>>
>>65263263
it was him posting in the bandcamp threads or atleast some of his pr team based on what early 2011 /mu/ posters said
>>
lol what a hack, hope matador fucks him over and he becomes the george romero of the music industry,
>>
>>65263316
>some of his pr team
I mean... he was a college student uploading music to bandcamp, I really doubt he had a pr team. It was probably just him or a friend.
>>
>>65262643

mentioning 4chan is an easy way to resign yourself to never reaching more than fringe popularity

diiv made this mistake
>>
>>65263316
i agree it was probably him, but your proof is just
>what early 2011 /mu/ posters said
>>
>>65263497
I'd say the old adage "there's no such thing as bad publicity"
No one stopped listening to Diiv just because one of the irrelevant members called Zomby a nigger. If anything it made them much more popular.
>>
File: bwi.jpg (86 KB, 1264x715) Image search: [Google]
bwi.jpg
86 KB, 1264x715
WE MADE YOU, YOU FUCKING BRAT
WE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU HAVE
WE FUCKING MADE YOU
YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT US
NOW SHOW SOME RESPEKT YOU FUCKING FAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!
>>
File: nigga.jpg (11 KB, 254x255) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
11 KB, 254x255
>I've never poster on that site in my life.
>>
File: sticky.jpg (11 KB, 190x185) Image search: [Google]
sticky.jpg
11 KB, 190x185
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.