[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ like Jeff Beck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: jeffbeck.png (2 MB, 1679x944) Image search: [Google]
jeffbeck.png
2 MB, 1679x944
Does /mu/ like Jeff Beck?
>>
>>65253905
I like Yui to sit on my face
>>
>>65253905

I think he released some cool stuff in the 70s and 80s but he hasn't really progressed as a songwriter at all. Still churning out the same tunes
>>
>>65253979
basically this. dude never learned anything else
>>
Also, thoughts on the Yardbirds? This album is surprisingly enjoyable.
>>
I got triggered when Mio said that Rock music originated in England.
>>
>>65255995
lol
>>
>>65253944
>not mugi
>>65255995
she's the most pleb of the group
>>
>>65258829
Mugi is worst girl
>>
File: smackdown inc.gif (3 MB, 500x546) Image search: [Google]
smackdown inc.gif
3 MB, 500x546
>>65258829
>she's the most pleb of the group
You better take that back if you know what's good for you.
>>
>>65258829
I wonder if the girls get into krautrock and experimental Japanese rock in college? I haven't read the manga, but wouldn't that be cool?
>>65253979
I do think he was very innovative for the time, which is why I have a lot of respect for him. Also, don't tell me you don't like the Jeff Beck Group?
>>
>>65260871
same
>>
>>65253905
Blow by Blow is awesome
>>
>>65255995
the term she used in Japanese basically refers to the British invasion type rock
>>
>>65258890
Mio is the worst version of Azusa.
Get told faggot.
>>
>>65262339
Azusa is the Scrappy-Doo of anime.
>>
>>65262339
Don't worry anon, I believe that a cure for shit taste might be found in your lifetime.
>>
>>65262436
>>65262507
>boring personality
>boring looks ("m-muh raven haired maiden")
>boring instrument

Fuck off.
>>
>>65255995
Daily reminder that the movie is not canon and Azunyan is quite literally gay for Yui.
>>
Azunyan is the best. Azunyan is my wife! Don't talk bad about my Azunyan!
This is a warning to the posers! Azusa is the best musician in Houkago Tea Time! Don't diminish her efforts! She is a naturally gifted angel that brought out her abilities even more by working hard!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.