[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my plebby collection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Rate my plebby collection
>>
>>65248787
2/10 would be a 7 if you took everything away and left the seer
>>
Burn everything that isn't God Speed/10
>>
>>65248787
Is this fresh from /r/indieheads, or are you a sincere attention-whoring basic bitch?
>>
>>65248787
Why do people just throw their LPs around like that
>>
>>65248787
You should buy what you really enjoy, not what /mu/ tells you is good

And by the way, Fear Fun is the superior FJM album
>>
>vinyl
100% pleb
>>
>>65248903
My issue is Im a certified pleb and enjoy all these records
>>
3/8
>>
>>65248787
I would get the Seer on vinyl but they fucked with the tracklist
>>
>>65249100
theyre great records m80 /mu/s problem is that theyre so insecure they care more about what other people think of their music than what they think of it

fuck that pleb shit there are bigger things to worry about
>>
Keep GY!BE, Swans and burn the rest
>>
what was the point in making this thread?
you pointed out your "plebby" collection, acknowledging that its only shitty entry-level /mu/core

did you think we were going to say different?
>>
>>65248816
I do hope you're not being serious
>>
I don't understand why people base their tastes on other peoples opinions. Literally every album you have is because of /mu/, that's sad
>>
>>65248903
>>65251321
>>65251358
>/mu/ owns these records
>only DRONES like these records
what are you people like in real life, fucking hell
>>
>>65251416
majority of people on this board have those records or enjoy them

like whats the point of making a thread about it?

its like going to a beach and walking up to people and going "hey guys check out this sand i have"
>>
>>65251358
>I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO MUSIC YOU FOUND ON A WEBSITE FOR DISCOVERING MUSIC LMAO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

when is this board going to get deleted holy shit
>>
>>65249100
Nothing is wrong with any of the albums your posted though. They're all entry level but they're all good.
>>
>>65248787
Dope collection anon - am a fan of at least half of those albums. 7/10
>>
>lumping father john misty in with those classics
wew
>>
>>65248787
I have never listened to Swans and Arcade Fire
but you have my fav Godspeed and Radiohead album here and that blue baby album was decent so I give you a 7/10
>>
the issue here isn't the records themselves but the fact that they're all grouped together and with literally nothing else

it speaks volumes about op's personality as a music listener; A.) horribly impressionable, and B.) naive to the greater scope of music that is actually out there. op is yet to discover what actually personally resonates with him, and lacks either the resources or motivation to search for music, to spend time listening to it, and to form a unique palette respective of his own, individual taste

then you also need to consider that most people here were also in the same situation at some point in time, and have a lot of buried self-hatred which a picture like that will bring to the surface
>>
>>65252055
does your handler know that you're on the internet again?
>>
>>65252089
brilliant and hilarious response you fucking idiot
>>
Love all these records OP. Keep doing your thing.
>>
>>65248787
>Vinyl
>2016

Better invest in CDs as long as they're still available.
>>
I like pretty much all of those records but as people have said it just comes off as pretty lame when your whole collection seems handpicked from this place or the indieheads essentials list. I'm not saying you're being disingenuous with your tastes because again, those are solid albums, but someone who was being disingenuous and simply parroting what they see on here would probably have a very similar looking collection.
>>
>>65252202
I hope you didn't expect your autistic ramblings to garner anything else
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.