[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Did you know you were going to shoot off the top of a four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: the xiu xiu guy.jpg (36 KB, 563x606) Image search: [Google]
the xiu xiu guy.jpg
36 KB, 563x606
>Did you know you were going to shoot off the top of a four year old girl's head
>And look across her car-seat down into her skull
>And see into her throat and did you know
>that her dad would say to you, "Please sir, can I take her body home?"
>Oh wait, you totally did know... that that would happen
>Cause you're a jock who was too stupid and too greedy
>And too unmotivated to do anything else
>But still be the biggest and still do what other people tell you to do
>You did it to still be a winner
>You shot your grenade launcher into peoples' windows and Into the doors of peoples' houses
>Why should I care if you get killed?

Woah guys Xiu Xiu really makes you think, huh?
>>
I don't see anything wrong with that
>>
>>65236322
It's not to make you think it's to get a visceral reaction from the listener.
>>
>>65236322
damn...
>>
>>65236322
xiu xiu have been washed up and irrelevant for like 10 years at this point, let it go
>>
how do i get my hair 2 look like that
>>
It's pretty edgy but the only thing that makes it cringy to me is that he uses the word jock. You can just tell he was bullied in high school.

>>65236384
They made one of the best albums of the year though.
>>
>>65236368
fucking this, m8.
>>
>>65236322
>>65236368

>tfw this type of out of touch liberal will never fade out of existence and will continue to blame individual soldiers for the sins of their governments

they're the reason PTSD is such a crippling disorder in recent veterans and is much harder to treat

tip: if no one signed up for the military they'd just re-instate the draft
>>
>>65236400

smear grease on your head and shoot yourself for being a trendhopper
>>
why do you keep doing this
>>
>>65236411
You can like a song and not 100% agree with the politics behind it.
>>
>>65236488
He was/is probably in the military and he got buttmad
>>
>>65236488
because I can and I will
>>
>>65236411
It blows my mind that you complain about people shifting responsibility to individuals who are just following government orders then do the EXACT same thing as if it is the fault of individuals that the country has such a terrible system in place for providing the mentally ill with help (not to mention how rubbish veterans are treated overall when they get home by the government.)

>>65236488
That song definitely struck a nerve with him.
>>
>>65236322
>hurr 'murican solders r teh babby killerz
What a hot take. Real fresh too.
>>
>>65236642
t. buttmad imperialist
>>
>>65236531
who are you tho
>>
>>65236642
Where does it say the soldier is American?
>>
>>65236652
t. edgy 14 year old

Imagine how blown your mind will be when you discover that your sophomoric moralizing was already done better 50 years ago.
>>
>>65236642
>>
>>65236735
Not him but an idea being unoriginal does not deprive it of merit. It isn't like anyone in this thread is pretending to be profound by saying obvious truths.
>>
File: zz_btiu_YurizanBeltran_680x345.jpg (121 KB, 680x345) Image search: [Google]
zz_btiu_YurizanBeltran_680x345.jpg
121 KB, 680x345
>>65236707
Just another proud American
>>
Weird, I just listened to Fabulous Muscles for the first time the other day.
>>
lul@ all the jocks ITT getting butthurt
>>
>>65236411
>continue to blame individual soldiers for the sins of their governments
Why shouldn't soldiers get any blame? They knew what they were getting into, they went into the military for fucks sake. I'm not sure if someone that was retarded enough not to know that they may end up killing people would even be accepted into the military.

>they're the reason PTSD is such a crippling disorder in recent veterans and is much harder to treat
iirc Vietnam vets were treated much worse by anti-war folks than these ones are, but a good way to avoid both PTSD and that harassment is to not join the military. Also, is it really harder to treat? or is it just that it seems harder because they are actually getting some treatment?

>tip: if no one signed up for the military they'd just re-instate the draft
This is prolly true, but it's also pretty irrelevant. Unless you're implying that a motive of a significant amount of soldiers is to make sure there isn't another draft, which is just bullshit.
>>
>>65237326
Not that anon and I agree with most of what you're saying; but do you actually say, "prolly" instead of "probably"?
>>
>>65238652
I usually say either "probly" or "prolly", I'm a bit white trash. I usually spell out "probably", but sometimes it just comes out like that.
>>
>>65236402
>>65236368
Pretty much. He did it again more recently with the closing track of the new Twin Peaks album.
>>
1000000% better than that Anohni bullshit
>>
>>65237147
itt: thank me for my service NOW
>>
File: JamieST.jpg (548 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
JamieST.jpg
548 KB, 1280x960
>>65236322
>>
File: news-15-04-xiu-xiu-twin-peaks2.jpg (57 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
news-15-04-xiu-xiu-twin-peaks2.jpg
57 KB, 640x476
did he do twin peaks justice?
>>
>>65236322
I don't think those types give a shit whether you care or not if they get killed
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.