[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Puce Mary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Thoughts on Puce Mary?
>>
File: tumblr_mq0yszI1Qk1ro751go1_1280.jpg (400 KB, 700x1070) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq0yszI1Qk1ro751go1_1280.jpg
400 KB, 700x1070
>>65235336
she's great
>>
>>65235466
wew
>>
>>65235336
I like her music more than Pharmakon but literally know nothing about her personality or opinions
>>
>>65235466
who's the qt on the left
>>
mediocre and derivative, as is the rest of that trendy posh isolation shitfest
that whole crew is more interested in tapping into the right rebloggable tumblr aesthetic(it's not at all a coincidence that the first post ITT is an "artsy" photo of loke rahbek and puce mary ripped straight from tumblr) and making connections with the right artists and music writers/distributors/promoters than they are in making anything that anyone is gonna give a shit about ten years from now(or three years from now, for that matter)

the one positive aspect of their whole experimental-music-as-trendchasing-buzzband-indie-rock way of working is that all this shit comes with a sell-by date, and theirs is gonna come up soon enough
>>
>>65235955
A bunch of people on this board really hate Posh Isolation but I think it's ok.
>>
Largely shite.
Her new album is a massive improvement over the other shit she's done in terms of composition and production but the core of it is still utterly cold and sterile(and not in the way that industrial and noise strives to be).
It's empty music, just sounds arranged with no ingenuity or individuality.

>>65236009
Posh Isolation is pretty much the Burger Records of left-field electronic music. The comment about them being trend-chasers is pretty on point too, seeing them jump from one fad to another every year has been pretty funny.
>>
>>65235466
wish she had his nipples tee bee aitch
>>
New album was pretty bad.

>>65237846
This pretty much hits the nail on the head.
>>
Literally wouldn't have a career if she didn't have a pussy. Nu-Noise scenester bullshit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.