[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's really done it this time https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (11 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
11 KB, 196x110
He's really done it this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9GAEn_nMI
>>
Firsthony Postano
>>
Why the fuck is Fantano doing podcasts with unfunny youtubers who appeal to 14 year olds? What the fuck happened to him?
>>
>>65229528
i don't even know who those guys are, i've been out of the loop on youtube for a while now
>>
>>65229907
>unfunny youtubers who appeal to 14 year olds
Fantano has juvenile humor.
>>
>>65229528
at least the image tells you not to start listening
>>
>>65229907
>What the fuck happened to him?

If you thought he was EVER good to begin with you're an incredible idiot
>>
p good cast yo
>>
I honestly don't get the new era Youtube, all this commentary channels and drama shit and post-ironic memes makes me feel old
>>
'Heloooo youtube, Antony Fagtano here, the internet's busiest music nerd'
yeah no m8 fuck off
>>
>>65229528
Commentary channels are the worst shit going right now.

These 2 are the near worst offenders, fuck Fantano for even appealing to this crap.

Fantano's crap anyway.
>>
>>65229907
>Why the fuck is Fantano doing podcasts with unfunny youtubers who appeal to 14 year olds?
Because he knows his target audience.
>>
>literally the only music they can talk about is memerap

ok...
>>
>We want the /pol/ demographic
?
>>
>>65230334
this
>>
>>65229528
Literally who?
>>
get leafy on to complete the seal of cancer
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.