[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Buddy Rich one of the most overrated drummers of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Buddyrich.jpg (172 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Buddyrich.jpg
172 KB, 800x600
Is Buddy Rich one of the most overrated drummers of all time?
>>
Nah he's good.
>>
Dude Fast drumming Lmao
>>
Keith Moon
>>
>>65226699
not really
>>
No.
>>
Buddy Rich is the most banal and insufferable drummer. He is literally *THE* entry-level, gateway drummer to 'proper' drumming, and his naive fans need to stop projecting all this bullshit onto him as if to say he's anything more than that.

If you consider yourself a Buddy Rich fan, then you simply need to listen to more music beyond the scope of the /mu/ essentials and P4K. Buddy Rich is white bread and nothing more.
>>
No, he was the king
>>
>>65226699
Not even the best Weezer song m8
>>
>>65226699
He is pretty good but not that good I like Max Roach better. Although it is pretty subjective
>>
Not at all. He was extremely talented but people give him shit because he become very successful. It's kind of disgusting really. The people who talk the most shit about him have never touched a pair of drumsticks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.