[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does weed let you appreciate music more? Or enjoy it with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: beep beep.gif (1 MB, 370x236) Image search: [Google]
beep beep.gif
1 MB, 370x236
Why does weed let you appreciate music more? Or enjoy it with more depth, if you will.
>>
You write like a a 14 year old tosser.
>>
because weed grounds you in a way, it sort of gives you more time to appreciate the little things so to speak.

you don't feel rushed to do anything else so it's easier to zone out.
>>
how edgy...
>>
>>65226492
Because you are pleb that needs drugs that alter the way you perceive your surroundings, in this case music, to be able to comprehend music.
>>
>>65226652
correct
>>
Weed makes music sound quieter to me :(
>>
>>65226557
>>65226726
>>65226775
I'm not trying to sound edgy or cool. If you guys believe that getting high is cool maybe that speaks more about your line of thought. It's not cool at all, it's something you simply do and enjoy if you like it. Like drinking an orange juice or watching a movie give you pleasure but don't mean you are cool.

I have been experimenting with getting high lately and it really gives another dimension to how I perceive music.
>>
>>65226492
It just lets you focus better and perceive things slightly slower I've found. So it feels like you can hear the songs much better because you are paying attention to more detail in the instrumentation and your perception is heightened.
>>
>>65226652
>>65227369
Like, it makes you more present, so music goes from background to full frontal place in your consciousness and you can appreciate better all the sounds?

>>65226954
how so?
>>
>>65226652
That sorta contradicts itself, it helps you appreciate small details and to zone out?
That makes no sense to me
>>
>>65226492
>Why does weed let you appreciate music more?
Wrong, tweeny fag
>Why does weed let you appreciate music differently?
Right (tweeny fag)
>>
>>65228136
>makes no sense to me
Guess you've never done anything harder than an aspirin then
>>
It's difficult to describe it but I "feel" the texture of instruments a lot more. Imagine a cool breeze on a warm summer's night. That's how music sounds when you're high.
>>
When I on the rare occasion I have nothing better to do, get high, I listen to completely different music when sober

shittier music, grow up
>>
>>65228237
Well, excuse my wording "Mr. big shot".

>>65228321
Speaking of wording, wut? Your grammar is so fucked up the message is lost.
>>
>>65228237
>fag
Ohh god...yea call some fag an idiot..uses the wrong your...then yea go on about lacking vocabulary? Just kill yourself...nobody loves you....nobody will.
>>
It helps me pay attention to the music more closely, and my mind doesn't trail off as easily, which helps me understand it a bit more, I think. In terms of general enjoyment and appreciation though, I haven't noticed a difference stoned vs sober.
>>
>>65228763
I notice the finest details and every texture when I'm high but I get the bigger picture when I'm sober.
>>
Because when you're sober you're too aware of how terrible life actually is.
>>
>>65228809
LMAO
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.