[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What emotion is this face suppose to convey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: the xiu xiu guy.jpg (36 KB, 563x606) Image search: [Google]
the xiu xiu guy.jpg
36 KB, 563x606
What emotion is this face suppose to convey?
>>
[emotionlessness intensifies]
>>
>>65218689
>jamie
>emotionless

also i'm starting to actually to think this thread is started by jamie every time, i'm not sure why but still
>>
>>65218644
The emotion of evacuating a thick shit.
>>
>>65218717

I'm certain Jamie posts here. Every time we have a Jamie thread, there's at least one Jamie image posted I've never seen before that I can't find through reverse image searching.
>>
>>65218717
>>>/blog/

no one gives a fuck what you think
>>
>>65218741
yeah, that was definitely part of my thought process
>>
>>65218644
I fucking remember you, you damn pervert. You were that guy that pushed me on the McDonald's parking lot floor and violently shoved a dick in my mouth and told me, "You have to drink it all~" and slapped me in the face with it for 3 minutes while repeating the same fucking phrase over and over again, "You like this, don't you? Dirty whore~". Then when you were about to squirt you shoved in in my mouth and you forced me to gag and swallow it. You then said, "Choke on it you slut!" and left me to rot in the corner. Not only that, but you damaged my throat so badly, everytime I eat or drink anything I can still taste your salty, thick cum in my throat. Now, everytime I'm having a good time eating my favorite foods, I always remember you licking your lips and moaning.
>>
Mfw im slapped in la boca
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 523x157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 523x157
>>65218741
He doesn't though

Someone once asked him to do an AMA on /mu/ and this was his reply
>>
>>65218802

Or, he might just not want to be attached to this place. Remember what happened to the DIIV guy?
>>
>>65218764
lol

apparently you 'care' in the sense that you do so to an extent worthy of replying to my 'blog post'
>>
>>65218741
That could be any Jamie
>>
>>65218644
Confusion mixed with despair, but in a way that seems he is purposely doing it. Of course, he is not, but it ultimately appears so. Maybe he knows that he is a cliche of a human being. Every feeling he has is such a cliche. He despises himself for it. Being genuine is a lie. Expressing yourself is a ultimately pretentious. He can never be natural or original.

At least that's what I think.
>>
>>65218839

>There are multiple Jamie Stewarts in the world
>None are your bf
>>
File: lmap.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
lmap.png
9 KB, 645x773
>>65218644
>>
File: oh.jpg (15 KB, 486x173) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
15 KB, 486x173
>Did you know you were going to shoot
>off the top of a four year old girl's head
>And look across her car-seat down into her skull
>And see into her throat and did you know
>that her dad would say to you,
>"Please sir, can I take her body home?"
>Oh wait, you totally did know... that that would happen
>Cause you're a jock who was too stupid and too greedy
>And too unmotivated to do anything else but still be
>The biggest and still do what other people tell you to do
>You did it to still be a winner
>You shot your grenade launcher into peoples' windows and
>Into the doors of peoples' houses why should I care if
>you get killed?
>>
>>65219076
he's right you know
>>
dick in the pooper
>>
>>65218816
haha g times with devin
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.