[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is kanye copying lil ugly mane?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: okkenya.jpg (1 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
okkenya.jpg
1 MB, 4000x4000
is it just me or did kanye just put up an 140$ shirt that's just taking the design lil ugly mane's box set and replacing the words with some shit about his mom.

or is this tombstone shape with text some design that I just have never seen before
>>
Yes, as LUG invented that typefont and white on black lettering.
>>
File: 10843981548953.png (558 KB, 1000x539) Image search: [Google]
10843981548953.png
558 KB, 1000x539
dude they both copied bernie sanders, wtf ?!?

#feelthebern
#handsup
#blm
>>
>>65208179
look at the placement of the words though. and the fact that if you see in the box set LUM put out a shirt with the same design on the back.
>>
>>65208222
From what I'm seeing these shirts were put out in February of 2016.

TLOP came out when? February 14th? Ye was wearing the ULB sweater a month before the album release so I think it's fair to say LUM copied Kanye's design. Unless I'm mistaken and this LP has been out for a long time and was always designed in such fashion. All evidence points to no though.
>>
File: pablo shirt.jpg (199 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
pablo shirt.jpg
199 KB, 650x430
>>65208142
You are aware the Donda West one is just the Ultra Light Beams sweater with different text which has been shown long before February of this year?
>>
File: pablo shirt 2.jpg (210 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
pablo shirt 2.jpg
210 KB, 1500x1000
>>65208327
>>
>>65208142

they were all designed by cali dewitt, look him up
>>
>>65208399
finally, an answer that isn't just shitting on me. awesome, that's what I was looking for, also nice dubs
>>
>>65208474
If you think you were getting shit on, you might want to leave 4chan. For good. This place may make you commit suicide.
>>
>>65208506
lol I know the true potential you cancer-lords have, I was just trying to have a discussion but I guess no discussion can happen here without shitting
>>
>>65208681
Literally no one shit on you in this thread. You're sensitive.
>>
>>65208681
Holy fuck go back to /r/liluglymane
>>
>>65208681

>cancer-lords
>no discussion
>
>>
>>65208681
>cancer-lords
>no discussion
>/reddit/
>kys
>>
Horrible design, not at all worth the price
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.