[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have any of you ever been to a sunn o))) concert? what was your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
have any of you ever been to a sunn o))) concert?
what was your experience?
>>
The vibrations filled my shorts with air to the point that my wallet and keys were rattling and shaking. There was so much fog that I felt like I almost choking but not really. Also, despite the volume, i could clearly talk to people next to me and that was a trip.

So, yes it is worth it and i would do it again
>>
The vibrations filled the room with fire to the point that everything LITERALLY exploded and my keys melted. There was so much smoke that I felt like I almost choking but not really (i died to death). Also, despite the volume, i could clearly see the gates of heaven and St. Peter was a huge bro.

So, yes it is worth it and i would do it again
>>
i'm seeing them in 3 weeks in amsterdam
>>
thinking about seeing them this summer, but honestly i'm a bit worried.
>>
>>65208792
why
>>
>>65208761
same
>>
>>65208850
are you going to jambinai afterwards?
>>
>>65208968
yeah, same ticket, so it'd be a waste not to go
>>
>>65209022
is it? how do you know
>>
>>65208605
>my shorts
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-27+at+11.19.48).jpg (72 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-27+at+11.19.48).jpg
72 KB, 500x550
>>65209036
from their facebook
>>
>>65209215
ah nice
thanks didnt see that

im really excited for these shows
dont really know about the supporting act though
>>
i thought /mu/ was patrician

apparently not
>>
It felt like bottoming bareback for the first time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.