[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: s.jpg (14 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
14 KB, 220x220
Thoughts on this?
>>
>>65204507
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>65204507
its okay, i'm only seeing them because la dispute is opening.
>>
>>65204536
nice one
>>
>>65204584
Let's be honest after like 20 years of making music thrice still makes garbage power chord post hardcore.

What the fuck? Alchemy Index air/water/earth was a huge step into the direction of ACTUAL music (Daedalus for example is a very good song imo) but i think Dustin Kensrues voice ruins it in the end. And his vocals will always ruin the music. His voice just doesn't sound like something i'd want to hear in actual music.
>>
>>65204651
Sure, and I agree, just thought >>65204536
was a dumb comment. Thrice are a band that would have 22-27 year old 'fans', if it had any left.
>>
>>65204692
Well i loved them when i was like 15, listened to Artist in the Ambulance every fucking day.

But they're like fucking 40 now and they still make this kind of music. I don't know man. I'm so surprised that their vision hasn't changed at all apparently
>>
>>65204771
Their vision changed massively , just for the worse.
>>
>>65204651

This, I thought after they would go on into different directions after Alchemy Index but they just crawled back to mediocre post-hardcore.

Shit I like Beggars even because I found it to be a mix of AI and their older stuff.

These guys lack progress and direction now. Sad, I used to love these guys.
>>
Bad band. Extremely dogshit. Terrible. I refuse to listen to this album. I condemn the consumption of this music.
>>
>>65204559
La Dispute rules and you're a contrarian try-hard if you disagree.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.