[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there hope for the next one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: anco jam of a lifetime.jpg (268 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
anco jam of a lifetime.jpg
268 KB, 1200x720
Is there hope for the next one?
>>
>>65200938
nope
>>
There is if Deak is on it

I love Geo but I'd love one that's just Avey, Deak, and Panda again.
>>
Probably not. Everything they had in the 00s is now gone.
>>
>>65200950
Deak didn't exactly save chz
>>
>>65200971
All that is bad on CHz, can lay squarely at the feet of Avey and Geologist.

Deakin's main influence was bringing back guitars, which in light of Painting With shows was a good thing.
>>
>>65200992
>which in light of Painting With shows was a good thing
chz is their worst record senpai. At least Pw was playful and fun like the other records, chz was the most generic shit ever
>>
I doubt it.

AnCo will never be able to marry the experimental and the accessible so successfully and with such brilliance as they did on MPP ever again. I feel like AnCo have lost the patience needed to craft something so beautiful and brittle as their older shit. The new stuff is too dense with ideas and tropes that the music has lost its soul, imo.

I don't demand that AnCo goes back to their old sounds for me to think their music is great again, I'd just like to see some of the old craftsmanship again.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>65201150
>>
>>65201150
pretty much
>>
>>65201179

do you have any idea what projection even means
>>
>>65201150
agree t b h, making a great album has its curse
>>
>>65201179
wtf are you doing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.