[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /mu/, I'm going to show by myself tonight. when you attend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1366626292085.jpg (78 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1366626292085.jpg
78 KB, 480x720
so /mu/, I'm going to show by myself tonight. when you attend a concert solo do you make an effort to talk with fellow concertgoers, or do you prefer solitude, with only your iPhone screen and band shirt as company?
>>
solitude, and i don't even bother with the smart phone, just stand there looking around, often times staring at the ceiling for extended periods, hoping im creeping the overly judgemental people out
>>
I just enjoy the music
>>
usually stand around the bar area and drink until the show starts, occasionally start up a conversation with someone if they're also there alone and don't seem like they want to be left alone.
the funny thing is that usually by the time the actual show starts i'm so drunk(and naturally continue to drink through the performance) that i remember fuck-all about it except for blurry fragments afterwards.
>>
>>65197491
I usually chat with at least one of the people sitting next to me. if we both like this music enough to buy tickets to see it, there should be some compatibility as a matter of course
>>
I'll usually get a couple jack and cokes in me while chatting with the staff. Once my social brain is working I'll talk to other loners, "How's your night going?" People are usually out to socialize so that usually gets people going, "Oh it's good, my friends are late again. I swear they think 10 means 11:30..." Maybe I'll ask who they came to see, hope they heard of the show, etc. This is obviously significantly difficult if the club is one of those shitty ones where the DJ is playing too loud for anyone to talk...
>>
>>65197491
Usually I get the night started with adderall (comedown is nonexistent compared to other uppers) then put back a wild irish rose and a molly to get that comfy slow but aware feeling, drink a tomato juice, v8 blend and yogurt smoothie to keep stomach from doing flips, once I actually get to the show I take some more adderall to keep sharp for the jazz, then mid show throw up in the bathroom and take some more adderall and my pocket irish rose, that usually keeps me steady for the rest of the show unless I need to go thow up again otherwise rinse and repeat, don't bring phone, don't talk to people, when I get home take an edible two lunesta and a xanax and another smoothie to put me to sleep.
>>
File: 1462235778887.png (18 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
1462235778887.png
18 KB, 360x361
>>65197691
>>
>>65197691
so you never go without adderall? why is this necessary?
>>
>>65197721
I can track the notes way better, and I literally sounds better to me because of all the dopamine that's hanging around on my brain and not getting removed because of the adderall. The other thing is the mix of adderall, alcohol and molly is very comfy and relaxing without making me slow or dumb. Honestly, even though I would never do it because that shit is dangerous and you're going to have problems down the road, I now understand why people do speedball.
>>
>>65197771
good to know, even if I'm not tempted to try it
>>
>>65197795
The only thing you need to really worry about is not taking too much molly, and need to be relatively sure of your source. You don't really need to worry about the adderall unless you're overweight or have a heart condition, the worst it will do is make you stay awake and have diarrhea if you overdo it. All relatively safe and very little chance of addiction or dependency.

The sleeping pills are another thing and I think I might be having issues there; I need them to get to sleep nowadays even if I haven't taken adderall or molly for a week or more.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.